chapter 23 - the plan

Heyyy! Damn I've been waiting to write this chapter! Even before I start writing this book,the idea for this chapter is already living in my head XD! anyways, enjoyy

—————————

It's now their 3rd night of camping. A day after the "spanish incident"(yesterday), the teens spent half of their day by bombarding the suspects (bakugo,deku,sero) with questions about their spanish conversation. The suspects,still, stayed quiet and didn't say anything. Eventually,they got tired and just forgot about it. The couple was pretty shocked by the act since they're known to them for being nosy,but they just shrugged it and continued their miserable lives.

Back to the present, tonight,is the night,where they'll see how dumb their classmates are. They even convinced their teacher,aizawa, to help them. They have talked to Mina and uraraka about it and they promised to not interfere or say anything. Right now, they're both preparing for their surprise. As planned,aizawa sent deku, alone, to go and get some wood for the campfire. There's nothing really much for bakugo to do,he only have to wait for deku to comeback.

After about an hour (part of the plan). The boy came back.

(Oh shit I love this )

"K-kacchan.." the green haired teen said. Everyone shot their attention to the boy and was shocked by what they see. Deku was covered in blood, scratches and wounds all over his body,his shirt was torn and his pants were ripped. He was holding onto his sides and walking weakly. Before anyone can react,the blond came running to him with a terrified look on his face, shouting the wounded teens name "DEKU!".

(Bitch I love this part😩👌)

Before deku fell to ground,the blond eventually reached to him and caught him by his arms. The blond sat down, resting the smaller's body on his lap,arms supporting his back. "D-deku what happened!?" The blond yelled. Their classmates just stood there, shocked, trying to process what was happening. "K-kacchan.." the teen spoke, reaching his hands to the blonds cheeks. He smiled weakly. "I-im s-sorry.." he said. The blonds eyes sting,tears threatening to spill. He held the boys hand "n-no deku,you didn't-do anything wrong!just, please,hold on!" The blond said. "I-i cant-" "NO!DEKU,HOLD ON PLEASE, Y-YOU CANT DIE NOW! I-I STILL HAVEN'T SAID EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY TO YOU!" the blond yelled,tears now furiously streaming down his face. "K-kacchan.." the blond stared at the weakened boys eyes. " It's okay, you'll be okay,I k-know,you're strong kacchan" the boy smiled sheepishly,"IM NOT GONNA BE OKAY! YOU CANT LEAVE ME! I-WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU!?WHO WILL I BEAT TO BE NO.1 IF YOU'RE NOT HERE!?" he yelled. The boy was sad,he doesn't want to live too,but he have no choice. "kacchan,t-the others are still here,t-theres still a lot of people you c-can beat-" "BUT I WANT IT TO BE YOU!" "what's happening here?" The hobo looking man asked while getting out of his tent. "Sensei" iida shouted. "Midoriya!he's wounded!" He continued. The man glanced at the wounded kid. He stared at them for awhile and just stood there. The weakened boy now felt terrible, tears started rolling down his cheeks. "I-its too late n-now, kacchan.." his voice faded as he said his last words,eyelids slowly covering his emerald green orbs.(lmao orbs) his hands that was once held on the blond's cheeks slowly made its way to his side. The blond's eyes widen,he stared at his 'dead' boyfriend,tears still leaving his eyes. He wanted to scream,and so he did.

"DEKUUUUUUUUUU-pfft-WAHAHAHAHAHA" the blond couldn't contain it anymore. He's been holding his laugh,even before his supposed to be dead boyfriend came back. He threw his head back, laughing as loud as he could. The smaller male suddenly laughed too,he found the blond's laugh contagious. They laughed and laughed, ignoring their classmates, who's now even more confused. They're laugh eventually died down as they slowly stood up. "Pfft-k-kacchan you wasn't-HAHA-supposed to -pft- laugh" the green haired boy said. "Heh!says you!" "Oh shut up!".

"E-eh?what- midoriya!?" Iida shouted. Both the teens turned their heads to their classmates. "Yeah?" Deku said."i-how-huh?sensei!?" All of them turned their attention to their teacher,who's now talking to shinsou about something. "Yeah,yeh that one-huh?" He said as he gaze to his students. "Are you just gonna ignore what happened, sensei!?" Kaminari asked. "Yeah?" The hobo looking man shrugged. "W-what!?" They all shouted in unison(except for the two idiots,and Mina and uraraka too hehe).

"PFTT- guys!it was just a prank!" The smaller teen said. "Heh,yeah right" the blond said as he rolled his eyes. "Damn bro! You got us good there!" Sero said. "Yeah,and you even got sensei to let you!" Mina cheered. "But man,I didn't know bakugo was into this kind of stuff,and even more, you did it with midobro!!" Kirishima said. "Yeah I didn't know you guys were friends again" kaminari said,while the others nod in agreement. The couple,Mina,uraraka and aizawa,stood there dumbfounded. The couple looked at each other and back to their classmates,who looked at them back with confusion. They then wear a face of disgust,somehow saying "y'all are dumb asf" but their classmates didn't get it.

The group(who knew about the plan) sighed. The couple was too tired to even explain,so they just shrugged and left their classmates hanging. "They'll eventually find out anyways" they thought. They all spend the rest of the night in pure bliss.

Idk why I ended it like that but I kinda rush it cause today is my grandma's death anniversary so I have to go and socialize. See you next time!!