chapter 8 - 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤

Bakugo's POV
(when I typed bakugos name the stupid keyboard automatically put the next word "ego" lmao)

Weird.
The stupid nerd is acting weird. He keeps coming up to me and when shitty hair or the others come too,he would go away.wtf??I can never understand that dumb nerd.

(Btw this is a timeskip to where their exams already ended cause I'm too lazy to write a before scene;))

"Okay,I'm now passing back your test results for you to see it. Don't be noisy,okay?" The old man started passing the papers,after that,he just lay down behind the desk and took his nap. I took a quick glance at the others then at my paper. (A) was written.'not bad' I thought to myself.

"Omg I got a B!!" I heard pinky shout. "Woahh!!me too!!" Dunce face followed."really! How manly!" Shitty hair said."oh! bakubro!what did you get?" "Tch. It's none of your fuckin business" I said and glared at him."aw.c'mon man,lemme take a look" shitty hair suddenly took my paper from "wha-HEY!"
"WOAHH! You got an A!!" Shitty hair suddenly said.
"Uugh. So what??can't you shut up??" I groaned.
"Eh..bakugo,you got an A?that's so unfair!!" Racoon eyes whined, barging into our conversation.
"Man,why are you so perfect??" Dunce face butted in.
"Tsk,don't lump me in with you extras!I'm better than you!" I said looking away.

"Wow deku-kun!you got an A+!!" I heard pink cheeks say.eh??that damn nerd got a higher grade than me? I got annoyed at the thought but a little proud at the same time.But it still angers me that the shitty nerd is better than me."eh?midobro you got an A+?" Shitty hair suddenly said and now heading to the shitty nerds desk. Right now, everyone's attention is on the nerd.
"WHAT!!THAT DAMN NERD GOT A HIGHER GRADE THAN ME?HOW??" I shouted and faced the crowd,making tiny explosions in my hands.
And just like that,the chaos in our class continues.

~timeskip~
(Tommorow morning)

I just got out of the shower and got dressed. I checked the time,'10:47' I then headed down.

I saw my classmates, cleaning and preparing the whole floor for our party tonight. Im actually against this,like, they're just gonna be noisy(ofc they're gonna be noisy,it's a party bakuhoe, duh 🙄)
"Ah,bakugo,would you mind helping me move the sofa?" Frog face come up to me,wearing her usual expressionless face.

(I'm listening to a psychotic song while writing this lmao)

"Tsk." I just ignored her and started moving the sofa. "Thank you,kero" ' I'm glad I can help ' I thought. I'll never say it out loud tho.

------

I was just standing in the kitchen doorway now, watching nothing but extras talking and doing things for the party. I suddenly heard a giggle,my eyes instantly looked for the source of the sound and it landed on a certain person. I just stared at him in awe, examining his beautiful face,when something caught my attention. He looks,...sad

Well not really sad. He's happy,but,that's not all in it,but I can't seem to know what it is. I just shrugged it off after a few thoughts and walk back inside the kitchen.

~timeskip~
(6:00pm)

"Bakubro c'mon! Everyone's waiting downstairs!"
"Shut up shitty hair! Let them wait,for all I care!"
I said shouting back at the redhead. I'm currently in my room,changing clothes. I wasn't supposed to be a part of the party,but I was forced by racoon eyes. 'tsk,stupid pink bitch, block mailing me ' I thought.

~flashback~

"Hey bakugo!what do you think we should do at the party?" Mina,asked the blond boy,who is in the kitchen quietly eating his lunch."how would I know?leave me alone!" The blond growled. "Eh?c'mon!just think of something!!" The pink skinned girl whined, clinging onto the males arm. "Tsk.idc about what you do at the party!I'm not going anyways,now fuck off!"
"Eh??you're not going??" The pink girl asked,still holding the teens arm."I'm not now can you leave me be??"the blond said, pulling his arms away and continued eating.
"Nuh-uh,that's not happening. You have to be there!" The girl whined, pouting aggressively,making a 'hmph' sound.
"I've already decided,go away,you won't change my mind"
It was quiet. The girl hadn't left, but it was quiet. The blond, noticed it,and he was terrified. He knew something bad is going to happen when the girl is not squealing or being noisy. 'shit' the blond thought.
"Bakugo~" the girl started. 'im done' the boy thought again and looked down,hands intertwined, supporting his head. "What is it?pinky?" He ask. "If you don't come..." The male knows. He knows he had said something he'd regret."maybe telling midoriya about those pictures you have is not a bad idea" the girl finished. The male sighed, knowing he doesn't have any way out of this. "Fine" he groaned."YEYY" the girl happily squealed."I'll see you later then bakugo!" She said and walked out of the kitchen.

~end of flashback~

"Bakubro are-" "I'm coming!I'm coming"I groaned and walk out of my room. Shitty hair and me headed downstairs.

"You guys are finally here!" Pinky shouted."what took you so long!?" She continued and pouted. "Sorry Mina! I waited for bakugo to finish changing!" Shitty hair said. "Tsk." I just ignored them and sat in a corner, so I don't have any extra beside me.

"Well then,since everyone is here, let's now start the party!!" Pinky shouted again.

I want to go back to my room.

Done lmao👁️👅👁️
Hope you enjoy!;))