chapter 4 - "𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪" 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪

Hey!hey!hey!
looks who's here?it's author san!!I know y'all don't like me and I couldn't care less ☺️ btw pls enjoy the chapter!!

Bakugo's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off. I slammed my hand onto my alarm and turned it off. I stood up from my bed and stretched my arms,hearing my joints crack 'so satisfying' I thought. I walked my way to the bathroom to take a shower. After that I changed into my uniform and walked to the kitchen.

I saw some of my classmates sitting in the dining area already eating. Then I suddenly remembered something...today is Friday,it means....

Today is my birthday! Holy shit.

I just brushed off the thought and walked my way to the kitchen to get my food. There,I saw shitty hair and racoon eyes talking. Aarrghh,why does it have to be them. I continued walking and when I got a bit closer they noticed me. "Bakugo!! Good morning! And happy birthday!" Arghh here it is..a whole day supply of 'happy birthdays'. I just glared at racoon eyes when I suddenly feel an arm wrapping around my shoulder. "Happy birthday bakubro!!" Shitty hair said. "Get the fuck off,shitty hair!" I said."oh c'mon bro,why so grumpy?it's your birthday!" "And so fucking what??" I said and shoo his arms off of me. "Ehh? aren't you happy bakuhoe??" Of course I'm happy! But never in hell I would admit that! And what the hell did she call me???"the fuck did you call me hah,racoon eyes!?" I shouted, making tiny explosions on my hands. "Woah, calm down" shitty hair said. "Tch" I said and continue to get my food.

While eating,those extras won't stop greeting me a happy birthday until we finished. After that, we all went to the school.

~timeskip~

Everything was normal. We trained and get to class,just like the other days. Aizawa sensei did greet me tho. Its almost class dismissal now....

Ringggg, ringggg

I started packing my stuff and stand up from my seat,when shitty hair and dunce face came up to me. "Bakugo!!let's go!" Dunce face said. 'Hah?go where?" I asked and glared at them,"were going to a nearby karaoke to celebrate your birthday!" I heard racoon eyes say and the others just nod. "Hah!?? I ain't going anywhere and doing shit!" I shouted. "Oh c'mon bakubro it'll be fun!" Shitty hair said. "YEAH SO LETS GO!" Racoon eyes shouted and pulled. I groaned in defeat and just let them pull me wherever were going.

🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟

We're now inside a karaoke bar(don't worry they won't drink;)). Almost every one is here. Well,bird head and koda headed back to dorm already,I think.

~timeskip cause I don't what happened in the first hour of them being there~

Deku's POV

We've been here for an hour now. They are now about to surprise kacchan with a cake. I can't help but just chuckle at the thought of his reaction. The others now standing behind kacchan while Mina san is holding a cake "SURPRISE!!" everyone shouted. I swear I saw kacchan flinched a little and then turned to everyone. "You extras really don't have to do this" kacchan said with a scowl. Even though he's not smiling I can see that he's happy. I'm glad. "Aww c'mon bakubro..we know you like it" "shut up" every one just laugh and started singing,of course I sang along with them. After that kacchan blowed the candle. "Let's all take a picture!!" Hagakure-san said. Everyone positioned themselves waiting for the camera."who'll take the picture?" Kirishima-kun asked. "I'll do it" uraraka-kun said. She was about to take the camera but I stopped her. "I'll do it, uraraka-kun" "eh?don't you want to be on the picture, deku-kun?"
"Mmhm..don't worry,its not like kacchan would mind it,and I don't want him to be mad at his birthday" I whispered to her. She looked at me and furrowed her eye brows. She sighed and said "okay" I smiled at her and took the camera.

I positioned myself and get ready to take the photo. "1..2..3..smile"

*Click*

Everyone is now having small conversations with each other

Everyone is now having small conversations with each other. The camera still in front of my face. I just can't help but stare and smile at the view. Kacchan was smiling. It's not really noticeable but if you look closely,you'll see it.

 It's not really noticeable but if you look closely,you'll see it

Even though I'm not the reason..I'm glad you're happy..

I felt a ping of pain in my chest at the thought. I came back out of my trance when I felt a slight tap at my shoulder. "Are you okay midoriya?" It was todoroki-kun "I'm fine,why?" "You look a little sad" he said. Do I really look sad?. "Don't worry,I'm okay" I said and smiled. He just nod he's head and walked his way to kirishima-kun..I wonder if they're dating..I thought. I just shrugged it and walked to uraraka and iida-kun.

~~~~

It's already 7pm and we're still here. Mina-san said we were allowed until 9pm. We're just having small talks and the others are singing. "Deku-kun!!" I heard uraraka-kun calling me. I turned my head to her and saw her holding the microphone."do you need something uraraka-kun?" I asked. I have a bad feeling about this. "Deku-kun!come and sing with us too!"
"Eehh!? uraraka kun I don't know how to sing!" I said while waving my hands 'no'.
"You can't fool me Midoriya Izuku! I heard you singing one time and your really good! Now come here and sing this song I pick for you!" Uraraka-kun said why pulling me.
"B-but-" I was cut off by uraraka-kun shoving the microphone to my chest.
"No buts. Now go sing"she said.
I sighed in defeat and hold the microphone.
"Okay" I said and cleared my throat and breathe deeply.
Uraraka-kun backed away and I saw the others looking at me. 'this is really embarrassing' I thought.
The song intro started to play. I guess there's no backing down now.

I started singing.

And I oop-

I wonder whats gonna happen next(─.─||)