chapter 21 - stop for snap

English is not my first language so grammatical errors might be seen.Anygayss,this chapter is gonna be so fuuuuun BAHAHAHAHAH Bkdk_Simp here you go bitch (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Deku's POV

"Five more minutes~" I whined as I snuggle more closer to kacchan, burying my face on his chest.(bakutitties😩) I felt his arms tighten around my waist. " We have to get ready nerd" he said, planting kisses on my head. I groaned and look up to him, squinting my eyes and pouting my lips, trying to make an angry face,which seems to fail. Kacchan hold back a snort, covering his mouth with his hand."pft-whats- HAH- what the fuck is that face?" He said. "An angry face" I said. He then started laughing, tossing his head back.' he's laugh is so beautiful! ' I thought. I blushed at the sight but didn't let the frown fade. He looked back at me and stared at my eyes. " I think you mispronounced ' a cute bunny face' " he said and 'booped' my nose.

I felt my face heat up. I quickly got up and made a ' hmph' sound while walking to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth,I didn't even bother taming my curls. (I suddenly wanna draw him in a straight hair) I got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around my waist, covering my thighs until above my knee. I look around, searching for kacchan,and found him looking for our outfits in the closet. I walked up to him, "hey kacchan!" I greeted as I stand behind him. I saw him jump a little. " Deku what the-" he cut off what he was saying after turning around. He's face suddenly turned red. "K-kacchan!are you okay!?" I asked,resting my hands on his cheeks.

He held my hand and said in a low voice "deku.." "y-yeah kacchan?" I asked, getting a little nervous by his tightening grip. "Are you trying to seduce me this early in the morning?" He asked as he lean into me,his lips beside my ears. I blushed furiously by what he said. "I-i..uh-" "it's working~" he whispered and licked my earlobe. I subconsciously let out a small aroused noise, as the sensation send butterflies all over my body. He pulled me in by my waist, smashing our lips together.

I immediately melted to the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and started kissing my neck,down to my collarbone. "K-ah-kacchan, aren't we suppose-Ngh to get ready-ah~" I said in between small moans I can't help to make. He stopped and straighten his self, looking down on me. "Yeah,sorry, I picked your clothes, they're on the bed" he said and gave me a quick peck on the cheeks." Thanks kacchan!" I said and started changing.

~Timeskip brought to you by my lazy ass( ꈍᴗꈍ)~

We're now at the bus, heading for our first destination. Well,were technically there,but we're gonna have a tour! I'm glancing at the window right now, watching the busy streets and the citizens walking around. Our first stop is the mall. A very big one. When we reach the mall, we quickly got out of the bus." I'll be waiting here in the bus,you guys can go around without me,just do go somewhere alone,either you bring only one or a be in a group,be careful" sensei said and got inside the bus. We immediately get together with our own squads and head inside the mall.

-----------------------

I'm walking around at hot topic right now with uraraka,tsuyu,iida and todoroki. While I was looking at some Clothes,when I suddenly felt my phone vibrate from my pocket. I pulled it out and turn it on. I then saw a text from kacchan.

|-bakugo
[-deku

|Hey baby(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

I snickered at the text. ' I never thought he texts like this '

[ Hey kacchan!:>

I replied. I waited for his reply but nothing came. When I was about to put my phone back at my pocket,it vibrated.