Chapter 13 - 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪

Lmao updating again cause I'm emotionally drained right now.

Authors POV

"Wait!deku!" The blonde shouted chasing deku downstairs. When they reach the ground floor, their friends noticed the commotion and started questioning what's happening.

"Deku! I said wait!" Bakugo got a hold of deku's wrist who's almost infront of the door that leads outside. He wacked the blondes hand of and turn to face him. He can see his friends behind bakugo with a worried look on their faces."deku just listen I-" "listen to what?" Deku cut him off.
"To your bullshit??" He continued. The others looked shocked at what suddenly came out of the boys mouth,but it only aggravated the blond more.

"Deku can't you fuckin listen for once!? I was just annoyed and your fuckin overdramatic! your being unreasonable!!"
Bakugo yelled,making the others more confused."h-hey guys,calm down,why don't we just talk it out quietly-" "shut up dunce face!!you have nothing to do with this!" Bakugo yelled at his classmate, making him flinch a little. Deku,on the other side,wasn't fond of how katsuki treated his friends,he had enough,he grit his teeth and ...... snapped.

"ARRGGHH" he groaned, gaining the attention of everyone."SHUT UP!YOURE THE ONE BEING UNREASONABLE HERE!!"
He yelled,bakugo just stared at him,like he was waiting for an answer."YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN UNREASONABLE! YOU NEVER CHANGE!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"deku said looking down, closing his eyes shut.

"Huh?" Was all katsuki can process to say. He was standing there, dumbfounded. The others are just staring at them,getting more confused every minute."ALL I WANT WAS TO BE FUCKING FRIENDS WITH YOU!IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCEPT!? EVERYTIME I HELP YOU, YOU'LL ALWAYS SAY IM LOOKING DOWN ON YOU OR SOMETHING. YOU DIPSHIT WHY WOULD I LOOK DOWN ON YOU?HAH?? YOUR SO STRONG, DETERMINED, AMAZING,I DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO DO THAT!!IF ANY CASE,YOURE THE ONE LOOKING DOWN ON ME!" the blond was still there, processing everything that's being thrown at him,the others are just looking at midoriya, being more surprised of how the greenette is acting."when we were kids you would always bully me because i'm quirkless. I thought maybe if i'm strong enough and have a quirk, then you'll finally be friends with me again.. but it's like you hated me more! I JUST!"
deku then started crying,"I JUST WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME TOO!I JUST WANT YOU TO NOTICE ME!TO KNOW MY EXISTENCE NOT AS A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT BUT THE NORMAL PERSON!!"

Deku stopped,still looking down, waiting for his tears to dry up."I just...want us to be friends...just like before..." He looked up and smiled at them bitterly. He turned around and opened the door."e-eh, deku!where are you going?" Uraraka asked ."I'm just going out for a bit of fresh air. I'll....see you guys later." He said and closed the door. When katsuki was finally back at the reality,he realized deku was gone. He was about to run outside when uraraka and todoroki stop him."what the- get out of the way!!I have to talk to him!" "Sorry bakugo, but you have to give him some space before y'all talk again soon"

Deku's POV

I'm now walking down the street,not knowing where my feet will bring me to too.
I suddenly found myself, standing in the entrance of an old park, it was the same park where him and katsuki used to play to. He walked in and sat on the swing. He was just sitting there, rethinking his life choices.

After an hour, i started to get tired,I knew i have to go back to the dorms . As I was walking back,I saw the lights in our dorms Since i know that my classmates will be waiting for me i decide to call someone..

Ringggg ringggg

"What is this about now?"

"I-i umm..can I ask you a favor"

"what did you do now huh?

"I-uhh...can I stay in the teachers dorms tonight."I asked nervously. I knew he would totally.

"Wha-.. problem child where are you?.."

"In front of the teachers dorms."

"What!?" I heard him yell and I heard tapping from inside the building. Suddenly,the door swung open revealing a sleep deprived aizawa. I heard him sigh and gestured for me to come in. I sat at the couch and finally....talked to aizawa."so what exactly happened?" He asked.

I told him everything that happened and he said he would talk to them tomorrow. He then told me to sleep and left me at the couch. I just layed down and let the darkness indulge me.

Why did I even make this omg..this chapter felt really wrong cause I'm really tired right now and I just write what come to my mind. So I'mma read this again tommorow and maybe delete it if it's ugly asf