BOOK 2: prologue

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

THUNDERCLAN

Leader: Bluestar – blue-grey she-cat, tinged with silver around her muzzle and bluebell eyes.

Deputy: Tigerclaw – big dark brown tabby with unusually long front claws and amber eyes.

Medicine Cats: Redstream – beautiful calico she-cat with bright green eyes.

Yellowfang – old dark grey she-cat with a broad, flattened face, and orange eyes. Formerly of ShadowClan.

Warriors

Whitestorm – big white tom with golden eyes. Apprentice, Sandpaw

Darkstripe – sleek black-and-grey tabby tom with amber eyes. Apprentice, Dustpaw

Longtail – pale tabby tom with darker black stripes and blue eyes. Apprentice, Swiftpaw

Runningwind – swift brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Willowpelt – very pale grey she-cat with unusual blue eyes.

Mousefur – small, dusky brown she-cat with amber eyes. Apprentice, Midnightpaw

Fireheart – handsome ginger tom with green eyes.

Graystripe – long-haired, solid grey tom with amber eyes and darker grey stripe.

Whiterose – beautiful, unusually small white she-cat with bright green eyes.

Goldenflower – pale ginger she-cat with golden eyes.

Apprentices

Sandpaw – sandy coloured she-cat with pale green eyes.

Dustpaw – dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Midnightpaw – black-and-white she-cat with amber eyes.

Swiftpaw - black-and-white tom with amber eyes.

Queens

Frostfur – beautiful white she-cat with blue eyes.

Brindleface – grey tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Speckletail – pale golden tabby with amber eyes. The oldest nursery queen.