7

We were In the halls everyone was groaning and yawning. I sure as hell was tired and in a lot of pain. I limped slightly but I tried to hide it.

"Eric, Koa, Four." I turned to see Max standing there with his hands behind his back I crossed my arms.

"Sir." The three of us said in unison the rest of the group went off to the infirmary.

"Did you find it?" Find what? I looked confused.

"No sir. It wasn't there" Eric spoke calmly.

"We will find it soon sir." Four responded after Eric. What? Both of them knew?! I was in the dark?!

"Hold the fuck up? What are we looking for cause if I knew I could have kept my eyes open for it." I glared at all of them hating how I was always in the dark.

"You three follow me." I grumble a bit before following him. I really wanted sleep my leg burning and my eyes lids where becoming heavy. And I was getting grumpy as I was lead further away from my bed.

After we got to a meeting room there was a 3D octagon image thing. It had all the faction symbols on it. "The fuck is that?"

I asked while I grabbed the medical kit. They all looked at me oddly as I sat down and proped up my leg.

"Could you not curse for two seconds?" Max sighs I nod taking off the ripped part of my t-shirt I hissed grabbing tweezers pulling out the bullet.

"Koa you need to go to the infirmary." Four spoke looking down at the wound. I looked at it then him.

"No. I want to know what's going on. And I know how to take care of a bullet wound." I went to work as I listed to max.

"This box. Is our top priority. We need to find it as soon as possible." I was gonna ask why but max went on. "It has all the answers before our world went to war and Erudite wants it." I scoff and stopped cleaning the wound looking up at Max.

"Since when do we do there dirty work and listen to them?" I said bitterly I hated Erudite with a burning passion for many reasons. I finished cleaning with the wound.

"We have a deal with Erudite. That's all anyone needs to know." I slam my palm on the table causing them to look at me like I've lost it.

"No! If you want me to work with the damn fucking faction! Then your telling me what the fuck that box is. I'm not being in the dark cause you want a two people to know shit." I glared daggers at max. He was shocked at my outburst, he never seen me react so negatively to a faction before.

"We need the box for divergents." Why? What's so special about them? Yea they have almost each pice of faction in them but are they really that big of an issue?

And all the years these factions have been going Why now? Why look for the box?

"What happens if the divergents get hands on it?" Four question. I was thinking that but why does he wanna know? I was stitching my wound when I heard the next part. I was pissed that we had to work with erudite.

"Everything will get turned upside down and ruined." I saw confusion on everyone's face. There's something max isnt telling and ima find out sooner or latter from him or by digging around on my own.

I left the meeting heading to my room. I was so pissed. The fact that we are taking orders from erudite?! Makes my blood boil.

"Little Dove." I look over and saw Eric right I need to talk to this ass hole about what happened.

"Coulter." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down an empty hall way.

"If you wanted to make out with me you could have just asked." He teased I shoved his wrist out of mine.

"No. You really gonna listen and risk your life for the damn box?! A box!" I looked at him like he totally lost it.

"Yes, that's the mission. Get the box and give it to erudite." He stared blankly he then squinted his blue eyes at me looking down at me quizly.

"Are you fucking kidding me Eric?! It's a BOX! And the fact that you will die over a fucking box! Is so stupid!" I looked at him like he had three heads and completely lost his mind.

"Why do you care?" He asked that got me off guard he noticed it did and smirked.

"I don't." I growled at him my teeth clenched along with my fist. " And im the one supposed to be asking you that! Since you risked yourself for me."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Is he really trying to play dumb with me. I wanted to punch his perfect jaw line so badly.

"During the raid. You took a bullet for me. Why?" I tried to stay as calm as possible.

"I didn't take a bullet for you it skimmed me."He looked down at me.

"Your so damn confusing!" I practically yelled grabbing the roots of my hair. "One minute your flirting with me! Next your ignoring me! Then the next your mad at me! God! It's like you-"

His lips soon crashed into mine I froze not expecting it his hands cupped my face keeping it in place.
I had this weird feeling in my gut like butterflies. My face started to heat up.

His soft plump lumps moved perfectly against mine. My eyes shut and I was about to give in. But no.

I was talking he can just kiss me! I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me.

"Did you just?" I asked shocked that he even dared to do it.

"Yea, it was the only way to shut you up. You ramble to much" he seemed pretty damn confident in himself about it.

I wanted to hit him so badly I shoved his chest pushing him back. "I hate you!" I yelled and stormed off.