18

I jumped off the train the nights cool air hitting my skin causing my long brown hair to flow ever so slightly in the breeze.

I made an owl call and I soon heard the same hoot back. I smirk making my way over to where it came from seeing my brother. He looked frantic he ran over to me and I grab his arms.

"Luka calm down what is it?"

"It's dad" he says in a hurry looking around none stop putting me on edge.

"He's working with Janine he's going behind your back. He didn't break the box. He made it look like he did."

"What?!"

"Don't worry I hid it somewhere safe. they are coming they knew we would meet up." Just when he said the last sentence I heard footsteps. I turned to see my father Max and Janine standing there.

"Далия, пойдем с нами, я не хочу тебя обидеть."
(Dalia come with us I dont want to hurt you)

My father spoke with a calm tone I moved Luka behind me protectively. "no. I lost my trust in you." I glared looking at all of them I saw Max and some Duntless move towards me. I moved back. I tilted my head back a bit to speak to my brother.

"На счет три возьмите дымовую шашку из кармана сумки и вытащите маленькую булавку. Тогда беги. Найдите Четвертого и Трис, они бесстрашные друзья, они будут защищать вас, скажите им, что я вас послал, и возьмите газету рядом с дымовой шашкой для Четвертого."
(On the count of three, grab the smoke bomb from my bag pocket and pull the little pin. Then run. Find Four and Tris they are dauntless friends they will protect you tell them I sent you and take the paper next to the smoke bomb its for Four.)

I whispered he gave me a soft nod. everyone was watching us closlely. "three!"

Soon smoke filled the air and I ran at one of the dauntless members closeses to us disarming hun quickly before running. I felt a sharp pain in my neck. My vision started to get blurry people yelling and footsteps seemed miles away.

"Dalia!!" I heard my brother yell.

"Luka! Go!" I yelled before I fell to the ground everything going black.
Am I dead? No they wouldn't kill me. Not yet.

|~~~|~~~|~~~|

Lukas POV

I was running I had to head to dauntless I knew they where gonna put the syrem in soon. I snuck in looking around carefully. I didn't know what tris looked like or four.

I soon saw a blond female with long hair and it was in a High pony tail walking around the halls. I took a deep breath. "Excuse me." She turned around and glared at me watching me carefully.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in dauntless?" Shit. I fucked up. "Wait.... you look like someone I know..."

"Koa?" The female nods I let out the breath I was holding relaxing a little. "I'm looking for Tris and Four, my sister sent me they have her in erudite."

"Follow me." She runs down the halls and I run after her holding onto the paper my sister told me to grab tightly in my hand.

She brought me to an apartment room thing and I looked around. "Four, Koa's brother is here with information." A tall male walked out but I was taller then him by a bit. I hand him the paper.

"This is a message from my sister." He eyed me up and down.

"Why did she send you? And not come herself your from Erudite."

"Cause Max, my Father, and Janine have her. She distracted them getting shot. I think it was a sleeping dart cause I know they needed her alive." I explained he was watching me to see if I was lying it not before going to a table opening up the note.

"Ugh... hate it when she does this shit." He mutters in annoyance looking for pen and paper.

"What her little secret Language?" I questioned the male nods. "Let me see I can read it." He hands me back the open note and I start to read it out loud.

"If you are getting this this means they have me. They are gonna put out the syrem tomorrow morning after the Graduation, four hide till they are heading to abnegation. It doesn't work on divergents. Act like your under the simulation, at all costs." I looked at them and they nod there heads I hand him back the paper and he looked at it shaking his head.

"Do you know where she is in erudite?" I shake my head no then something comes in mind.

"Wait, my father he has a room it's hidden somewhere in erudite it's like a secret lab. That's where he would take her and test on her. One day she kept mumbling about a chair and how she didn't want to go back to the chair."

"Okay. You better get going before you are seen." Four spoke and I nod running off staying hidden in the shadows.