2

No one's POV

"Tris, Tris. Look, Johanna, we...we need a little more time. We need to find out where the rest of the Dauntless are, then we can leave." Four tries to reason with Johanna, but that's being proven to be difficult after Tris and peters a little fight.

"And then what? Attack Erudite? I will not be a party to violence." She looked at four with a lifted brow.

"No one is asking you to. We just need a few more days."Four watches her as Johanna looks at Tris.

"One." She said sternly.

"One, what?"

"One more chance. See, to be Amity is to forgive; others, and yourself. You're hurting, Tris. And my heart goes out to you. I know what it's like to stand helpless while you lose the ones you love. But killing Jeanine is not going to bring your mother back. I know you're angry, but you're letting it consume you." suddenly they are interrupted by an Amity member.

"What is it?"they see vans, led by Eric and Max bursting through the Amity gates.

"Stay here and keep quiet."Johanna goes to greet Eric and Max. "Gentlemen, Amity welcomes you. To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"This isn't really a social call, Johanna." Max spoke seriously. Eric right by his side getting straight to the point.

"We're looking for divergents."

"I see. Well of course, anything we can do to help." Johanna spoke calmly.

"We need you to volunteer your faction to be tested." Eric spoke as he holds up a device in front of Johanna to test her. "This is screening technology from Erudite." He explained the device confirms Johanna is Amity.

"Now that Jeanine is heading up the council, the approval process just got a little easier."

"You're exceeding your jurisdiction."

"Now, Johanna, what happened to that Amity politeness? The easy way, or the hard way? It's up to you." Max lifted a brow a small smirk on his lips.
Johanna pauses a moment.

"Alright. But under protest."

"Okay, we're good to go! Move it out!"
Max orders then over the speakers someone spoke.

"All of Amity report to the dome. All come to the dome for new mandatory testing. Please proceed to the dome for mandatory testing."Four, Tris, Peter and Caleb are hiding in Johanna's office as the soldiers round up Amity members for testing.

"You know something, lady? You seem awfully stuck in that doorway." Eric moves past Johanna to enter the building to her office.

"Eric's here. We need to move now, come on." Tris, Peter and Caleb go to follow Four.

"What's up there?" they hear Eric down the stairs and Four motions for them to stop.

"Just my office." Johana had her hands in front of her as she kept her calm. Eric hears one of the horses in the stables and goes to investigate.

Koa's POV

I was hiding at amity when I heard the dauntless trucks, I Haven't seen Eric in months. I missed him, his chuckle his smile his lips.

Everything about him. But I was afraid. Afraid to see him. To see his reaction of when he saw me alive. He didn't know but I took something to slow my heart rate to make it seem like I was dead.

I heard him that day... it pains me that I have to hide but.. what will he think when he finds out I'm exactly what he's looking for? Will he think of me differently?

I was walking through the barn being careful of not being seen and when I walked down the empty hallway to make it past to another hall. I saw him. Standing there petting copper. His hair grew a lot, and now he had a 5 o'clock shadow.

Everything froze when I saw him. My body stiffen. Those feelings rushing back like a wave crashing into the shore. "Eric..."

It took me a second before I realized I said it out loud. I noticed when he looked over at me. His blue eyes cought mine. I ran, hoping he didn't notice that it was all in my head.

I heard someone I quickly went into a room and looked around. I soon heard the door shut I froze. I turned around and saw him standing there. His face was shocked and held so much confusion.

He was making his way over to me my heart was ramming into my chest so hard I swear he could hear it. "Eric.."

My voice came out weaker and softer then I meant it to. He was standing right in front of me. We where searching each other's eyes, I soon felt his large callused hand cupped my cheek his thumb stroking my cheek. His eyes taking in every feature of my face.

I shut my eyes letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I soon felt his lips crash into mine. It was strong intoxicating. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck.

I soon felt something solid hit my back it was the wall. The kiss was strong, full of hunger. Like animals who have been starved and this is their first real meal in months.

My lungs started to burn. The lack of oxygen making me want to pull away but his soft lips and large frame kept me in place.

When he did pull away he rested his head against mine both our eyes still shut. My hands sliding to rest on his chest.

"Your really here...." I heard him whispered. I couldn't say anything, I opened my eyes to see his baby blue eyes looking back at me. They held so much emotion.

I cup his cheek gently he leans against it shutting his eyes again. I peck his lips one last time. "I love you too..." I whispered to him.

"Eric! Eric! Their up here!" Someone yelled Eric looked away and I quickly made my escape out the window leaving him once again with out a goodbye.