9

"Let go of me! Let go!"I screamed they manage to catch me after about an hour of playing cat and mouse. And they had Eric hold me. Out of all people!

I didn't care if it was Eric it gave me more of a reason to be rough. I kicked and punched him trying to get free he had me over his shoulder.
"Eric Coulter! Let! Me! Go!" I yelled trying to get free my fist hitting his rock hard back.

I started to thrash more I heard him breathing heavily and his grip tightened around me. I winched as I started to panic more. I can't take it no I can't go back there.

"Koa! Calm your ass down damn it." He grit his teeth before I was thrown into the room. I started to panic more looking around I hated this room. I saw max and others guard the door.

"Let. Me. Out. You. Assholes!" I growled glaring daggers at all of them ready to kill them.

"Koa. We didnt have the best men chase you around dauntless and you to send 5 of my best men into the infirmary. Just to let you walk out of here like it was a game of cat and mouse for fun." 

I did send a guy there with a broken arm. Kick a few others down the stairs and stabbed like two of them.

I grabbed the roots of my hair pulling hard, shutting my eyes tightly I didn't want to do this. I can't I can't I won't make it out.

I felt like a scared trapped child all over again and I wasn't even in my fear landscapes yet.

"Koa just calm down." Eric grabbed my hands making me let go of my hair. "Your gonna be fine now stop being a bratty bitch and sit in the damn chair." He spoke while dragging em to the chair. I squirmed trying to get free.

He sat me down and people grabbed my arms strapping me down causing me to panic more. "Let me go!" I thrashed around like a crazy person.

"I fucking hate this!" I yelled and I felt a pinch and my eyes widen and I tried to thrash around more but my eye lids became to heavy.

|~~~|~~~|~~~|

I shot up and look around I was in a dark hallway with a broken flashing light. I didn't know where I was I walked forward before I saw red eyes. I tilt my head softly before hearing someone whisper my name. I turn around to see nothing then I see the red eye shadow creature make it's way closer to me.

"Run..." it's voice was dark deep raspy and sounded like the thing was drowning. I ran I turn into a hall way and saw a big vent I jump inside and go to crawl forward when I heard something. I turn around and I was now in a box it was getting tighter and tighter I started to panic. I push my legs up against the wall looking at the floor.

"Come on... come on..." I found some screws and started to shove them in then it stoped. I had my eyes shut but when I opened them.

I was at the factionless warehouse."Koa!" I turned around seeing Eric and he was bleeding badly and about to get shot again. I didn't have a weapon on me.

"Eric!" I ran and tackled the faction less grabbing one of the guns after disarming. Them and started to open fire hearing them scream in pain and there bodies collapsed to the floor. I turned to Eric.

"Eric!" I smiled and then saw he was gone already. I was now in a dark room the floor was damp I looked around then I saw myself.

I was sitting on the middle of the room. I walked over slowly and the other me looked up. She was covered in blood.

"You did this. You always mess up. You get everyone you care about killed." The other me starts to laugh and gets up.

"Your useless nothing but a blood lust monster! That's all you ever will be! You killed your mother!! You! It's your fault!"