10

Jeanine woke up in a chair with Koa infront of her Jeanine started to thrash around when she realized what room they where in.

"Koa! Koa! I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please!" Koa looked over at her boyfriend leaning against him.

"Look at that babe she's as scared as a mouse." Eric chuckles and kissed koas head with a smile.

"Sorry won't do with her Jeanine you fucked go and cross a line." Eric smirked and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. "You pissed off not one but two coulters. Now you will pay the consequences"

Koa went and started up the chair, Jeanine's screams where loud as koa put it on full power basically making Jeanine's brain into mush.

"Two coulters you say?" Koa and Eric left Jeanine their screaming in pain and locked the door from the room she was in.

"Did I say that?" Eric smirked Koa rolled her eyes and kept walking Eric soon walked infront of her stopping her.

"Koa Ryker." He got down on one knee and koa was confused, he pulled out a box with a ring. "Will you
Make me the luckiest man alive, and be my wife, you are my best friend my queen. We will run dauntless side by side and we can bring anyone down as long as we have each other and I don't ever wanna loss you."

"Yes!" She smiled and he stood up hugging her swinging her around before kissing her gently

"Yes!" She smiled and he stood up hugging her swinging her around before kissing her gently. He put the ring on and it fit her perfectly.

"I love it Eric" Eric smiled and kissed her deeply she wrapped her arms around his neck with a smile on her face.

"I'm glad you do now let's go fix this shit hole" he took her hand in his and walked out of erudite to dauntless, going to fix everything that was messed up.

|~~~|~~~|~~~|

Two years latter

Things where going well the factions where getting fixed, Eric went on trial and he wasn't guilty. Eric and Koa where officially married both having their wedding bands on all the time.

They never take them off

They never take them off. Everyone was shocked that Eric would actually get married. Same with Koa they didn't know they where a thing.

Koa didn't care she had a faction to run but she was happy she had the man she always wanted, he also gives her good sex so that's a plus. They complete each other.

Dauntless members have been helping the other factions get fixed up while some stay at dauntless to clean up. This time in 2 more years everything will be set up. Koa has been pondering the idea of kids but she was 99.9% sure she couldn't have any of her own due to the trama and abuse she had as a child.

She felt arms wrap around her waist as she was watching the sunset from her balcony. "What are you thinking love?"

"Hmmm nothing much, kids to be honest." She felt Eric stiffen.

"Kids? You want kids?" Eric turned her around and she shrugged.

"Calm down it's not like I can have any anyways.." she said so calmly and like it wasn't a big deal. Eric didn't know his face softened and he hugged her.

"Babe I didn't know..."

"Eric it's fine plus I know we aren't ready yet. If we are meant to have kids we will. But all that matters right now is me and you" she kissed him gently.

"And with our kids that means we can be as loud and rough as we want." She smirked and pulled him into the apartment making out as things got heated quickly.

All in all everything was going well for the city. Factionless was taken care of Evelyn was put in her place Eric and koa where leaders of dauntless.

The factions where getting fix and have had come a long way. In the end everything was good for them and that's all Koa cared about.........

THE END...