14

I walked down the halls of erudite and to the meeting room. I pushed opened the doors and walked in.

"Koa. Your late." Max commented. He lifted a brow at me. "Where were you?"

"I had something come up early this morning that I needed to take care of. And I'm only 35.6 seconds late sir it's not the end of the world." I state calmly I felt a burning gaze on me I looked to see Eric he was pissed.

I could tell. I didn't sit down I stood the whole meeting. "I would like to see the kid's fear land scapes."

"To pick up on who's divergent based on there choices?" Someone asked. This was stupid since if the fear land scape they are gonna practice they are clearly gonna be ready.

"Yes." I scoff this causes them to look at me. "You have something to say Koa?" Jeanine asked with a lifted brow I hated the blond bitch.

"This is a stupid plan. Your from erudite hell you run the faction. And you can't come up with a smart plan that's honestly sad." She glared at me and people looked at me like I lost it.

"How do we know your not divergent? Or anyone in this room isnt? Hell! Erudite can be filled with divergents you never know." I heard some whispers start up as I hold eye contact with Janine.

"Excuse me? Are you questioning my authority? And your leaders choices." She looked dumbfounded.

"That's exactly what I'm doing. The founders wanted all 5 factions to be United did they not? Each one having a leader and those leaders come together to make choices for the city." I stood straight with my arms crossed over my chest.

"And really getting us to do your dirty work? That's a real low blow who in this room are you fucking to get dauntless to work for you? Hun?" I questioned she straightened up a smirk growing.

"Eric." She stated boldly. My jaw clenched and my fist tightened. I felt my nails dig into my skin soon drawing blood. I scoff shaking my head.

"Disappointed. Honestly opening your legs for who ever just to get your way." My anger was growing. This bitch really fucking Eric AND STATED IT OUT LOUD!

"Oh? Like you wouldn't Koa?" I glared at her.

"No cause I actually have fucking respect for myself. You just want people to do as you wish."

"Koa!" Eric raised his voice I shot him a nasty glare.

"Right save your little whore." I rolled my eyes and left.

|~~~|~~~|~~~|

I was back at dauntless with four training the initiates. They will go through there fear landscapes soon but we where doing some workouts today.

I took off my jacket I was done with the punching bags I need something that will actually fight back.

"Four!" I yelled as I started to take off my boots he was helping the stiff. He looked over at me confused I just looked up at him watching him and he makes his way over.

"Yea Koa?"

"Ring. Me you. Now." I had so much anger built up four nods telling the initiates they are dismissed. Some got curious seeing Four and I takeoff our boots before getting on the mat.

He got on the mat and we did not waste time. He threw the first punch I dodged letting him attack while I blocked and dodged.

"What to scared to hit me?" He remarked. I smirked as I sweeps my leg from under him causing his back to slam into the mat.

"No." I said simply not gonna say the true reason. He was still a good fight but some of his hits where sloppy. He got my jaw causing me to glare at him.

I started to up my game moving quicker. Throwing punches at his face then missing them as a distraction before kicking him in the ribs.

He grabs my leg pulling me off balance. He pins me down holding onto my throat. I shoves my heels into his hips grabbing his elbows before doing a overhead sweep. I pinned him down starting to throw punched before one of his hands got free and punched me off him.

I roll before getting up again. The two of us watching each other carefully both a bit bloody and for sure bruised. He went at me but I grabbed his wrist twisting it jumping up wrapping my legs around his neck before bringing him to the ground pinning him there.

I soon heard heavy boots I knew the sound to well. I quickly got off four thanking him.

I grabbed my boots and jacket walking away as quickly as possible. The heavy boots followed suit. I grumbled under my breath.

I stormed into my apartment and slammed the door behind me but I didn't hear the door shut. I knew he got in as I heard his boots and the door slam after.

"I can't fucking believe you!" Eric hissed. "Your being so fucking emotional and stupid Koa! How can you not see the great opportunity in front of us! You might have just blown up the whole thing!"

His words stung. I turned around my hands balled in fist. "You can't believe me! Me?! I'm not the one fucking the blond bitch!!" I yelled. " and an Opportunity?! An Opportunity?!! Do you hear yourself Eric?! Your referring to a mass genocide and teaming up with Erudite as an Opportunity! That's sick! We!" I point to myself and him.

"We are dauntless, our job is to protect people. What you and Jeanine are pitching is throwing all your morals and values out the fucking window!" I snapped

At this point Eric took a deep breath trying to calm himself. "Okay I get it. When you first hear it all it can be upsetting but I promise you that it'll be worth it. So trust me Koa. Join Janine like I did." Eric urged. He went to reach for my hand but I snatched it away backing up.

"No. I'll never do that. I won't have anything to do with Janine and the same may apply to you if you decide to do whats she is asking you to do." I scoff and walked away before turning back to him.

"Know what Coulter. Why don't you run back to your little whore. I'm sure she's not using you just for the advantage." Eric looked at me and he scoffed.

"This is what this is about?! The fact that she said she's fucking me?!" He snapped walking closer to me.

"Partly yes! Cant you see she's using you?!"

"And why do you care?!"

"I don't!"

"So it shouldn't matter who I Fuck!"

"But it does!" I yelled tears starting to well up. He was standing right in front of me.

"Why! Tell me Koa!" I run my fingers through my hair pulling it slightly. I bit my lip almost yelling the truth. I grit my teeth moving away from him.

"Leave. Coulter." I didn't hear a any movement I turned glaring at him.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Apartment. Now." I met his gaze glaring daggers at him. His face was stone cold and unreadable.

"Fine." With that he left. Closing the door behind him. Once I heard the click I hugged myself slowly sliding down the side of the wall crying.