11: Meeting Queen Delores

"Number Zero's mind reading is a very powerful ability yet she still hasn't questioned why she is unable to read my mind. She is too blinded by the pain it causes," -Reginald Hargreeves.

Zero's POV

I got a message from Al saying that a big white guy named Luther had gone looking for Diego. He wanted to ensure I know because he knew Diego was usually getting in trouble. I thanked him as I made my way back to the gym.

"Do you have to go back?" Five whined. I let go of his hand as the taxi made its way to the gym.

"Yes, Five. I want to make sure Luther isn't still thinking I killed Dad."

He frowned, "But, you'll be back with me tonight?" He was so adorable.

I smirked, "Of course, breaking into a store at night. Sounds exciting." I was feeling risky so I gave Five a quick peck on the cheek, "Goodbye, love."

Five's face went bright red, "Right yeah, b-bye, love."

He watched me until his taxi was out of view. I had no idea what I was going to do with these feelings. Might as well forget about them for right now. 

☂︎     ☂︎     ☂︎     ☂︎

I immediately saw Diego right at the door, "Ah, my loving little sister. Back from your little crusade with Five?"

"Can it, bitch," I growled, not in the mood for Diego's teasing, "I got a message from Al. Apparently someone came looking for you."

Diego's face lit up in confusion, "What, who?"

I smirked, "A surprise it shall be."

"Wow, Syd. You are one sneaky gal."

I flicked his ear, "Never say that again, you sound pathetic."

He looked at the floor, "Noted."

☂︎     ☂︎     ☂︎     ☂︎

Diego and walked through the gym as everyone waved to my dumb brother. We made our way to the boiler room. Diego stopped me by pointing out a strand of blonde hair. Definitely Luther's ugly hair. He shushed me as he slyly opened up the door and threw a knife. Slicing Luther's ear a bit. I laughed rather loudly as we both made our way inside. 

"Ow, what the-" Luther looked around. Diego flipped the light on as we came in view of Luther.

"We could smell it was you," We said in unison, with a subtle fist pump behind us. 

"What the hell!" Luther yelled. Diego shut the door and I ran down the steps.

"You could have killed me." Luther grabbed the knife and waved it.

Diego laughed, "If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead."

"Boom bitch," I added.

Luther scoffed, "Of course, wherever you go, Sydney goes. Must be a parental thing, was is before or after she turned into a forever annoying teenager that she latched onto you, like you were her father?"

My eyes went black, "What the fuck did you say?" 

Diego pulled me back, "Easy tiger. Luther's being an ass again."

Luther stayed silent as Diego took the knife from him and gave it to me. 

Luther moved his head around before telling us, "It's a nice place."