Ch. 30 Lust Stage: Day Two

It was the second day of Ciel's lust stage. Also, it was Friday the 13th. Sebastian smiled and happily walked into the uke's room. He mentally prepared for the worst. He walked to the young earl's bedside and gently shook his shoulder. "Good morning my love." The crow demon said quietly.

The neko demon jumped away. "I hate mornings." He said in an irritated tone.

The elder demon nodded. "Would you like some tea?"

"Fine..." The bluenette muttered. He was basically mad at everything, except Sebastian.

The butler poured his tea and set it in front of him.

Ciel sipped it and burnt his tongue. "Damn!"

Sebastian gently took the tea from his hand and put an ice cube in it then stirred it. "My apologies."

"It's not your fault, it's mine." Ciel said as he took it back respectfully and sipped it again. "Any plans for today?"

"No, your shedule is clear sir." The seme replied.

"Good, although today will be terribly boring." Ciel muttered and looked up at Sebastian.

"Shall I dress you?" He inquired.

"No, pants are stupid...they hurt my tail..." The neko demon said the last bit quietly.

"As you wish." Sebastian patted his head gently. Then, walked out.

Ciel set the tea down and walked downstairs. He tripped and fell down the stairs, so much for 'cat-like reflexes.' The worst part was he wasn't wearing underwear and his pelvis was in the air as he landed at the butler's feet.

Sebastian couldn't help, but glance at his member at least once. He carefully picked the young halfling up bridal style. "Are you alright sir?"

The uke didn't say anything, he buried his face in the seme's tailcoat as his tail and ears drooped in embarrassment. His face was bright red and he had a few cuts and bruises, already starting to form.

The crow demon only heard him mutter, "Damn stairs." As he felt his tailcoat getting damp in one spot.

Ciel was in so much pain, and the day has barely started. Tears of pain ran down his cheeks. "S-Sebastain..." He muttered.

"Yes dear?" The butler asked quietly.

"Never let go." The bluenette mumbled childishly.

"Of course kitten~" Sebastian said sweetly.

Ciel soon calmed down as he took in the butler's scent. "I love you."

The elder male nodded. "I love you, also. Would you like a bath?"

"Only if you'll join me." The neko demon looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"I'd love to." Sebastian said as he carried the uke to the bathroom. "Shall I heal you?"

"You can heal me?! Why didn't you when Alois attacked me?!" The young demon demanded.

"I didn't want to fill you with black magic my lord, and it kills mortals." The seme replied.

The neko looked away. "If you wouldn't mind."

The crow demon quickly healed him and then undressed them both. He got into the tub with Ciel and washed both of them.

Ciel was purring softly and nuzzled the demon. "Sebastian~" The uke moaned softly when his butler washed his member.

The crow demon smirked happily and continued to scrub. Then, he wrapped a towel around Ciel.

The neko demon still refused to wear pants or underwear. He sat on Sebastian's lap after the seme was dressed.

The rest of the day was mostly spent in Sebastian's room as he snuggled and stroked Ciel. It was midnight and they both fell asleep happily.