Phantomhive x Trancy

Ciel Phantomhive woke up on a sunny day in May. Sebastian drew back the curtains and held a tea tray in his left hand.
"Good morning, Master", he said quietly.
"Good morning Sebastian", Ciel replied.
"You have a blank schedule today, my young lord. Although you did get a letter." The butler said.
"Who is it from?", asked the earl. "Trancy", Sebastian sighed.
Ciel's eyes widened. "What does he want now?" Sebastian handed Ciel the letter. Ciel immediately opened it. The letter said;
'My dear Ciel,
I'm so happy you got my letter. I would like to cordially invite you to a small party I'm having. This party does not involve servants, or butlers of any sort. This also includes Claude. It will be held this evening at seven o'clock sharp. If you have any questions too bad. Ol'e my lovely Ciel.
~Alois 💗'.
Ciel set the letter down with shaking fingers. The earl wanted to vomit badly, but held it in. "S-Sebastian...?"
"Yes Master?" The butler replied.
"Sh-should I go?"
"That is your choice, not mine. Do what you believe is safest."
"I suppose you have a point." Ciel responded. So, Sebastian dressed Ciel. Then, Ciel ate breakfast.
"Have you made your decision?" Sebastian asked politely.
"I'm going. If I don't Trancy might try something." Sebastian nodded and took the dirtied plate. Then, he prepared the carriage. Shortly after, Ciel arrived at the Trancy manor. The two heard shouting from inside then a 'BANG!'
"Hannah you idiot. Can't you do anything right?!" Alois yelled. There was a faint mumbling which must have been Hannah. Alois shoved her head first out the door. Then, kicked her down the steps. She laid on the ground too afraid to move. Blood ran down from her eyepatch. Alois stepped out on the front step and saw Ciel.
"I apologize for that ratchet display", Alois said. Ciel stared at Hannah speechless. Claude quickly walked down the steps along with the triplets. "Michaelis", Claude said in a disgusted tone.
"Faustus", Sebastian said in an irritated tone.
"No servants Ciel." Alois smirked.
"I know...I know. Fine all of you go to my manor." Ciel said annoyed. 'Sebastian watch them', Ciel thought. 'Of course, my young lord', Sebastian thought back.
"Come Ciel." Alois said grabbing his hand.
"I'm not a child Trancy, there's no need to hold my hand." Ciel replied. Alois looked down dejectedly.
"I'm sorry", Alois commented looking like he was going to cry. Alois slowly walked in to a bedroom. Ciel followed in a suspicious manor. Alois sat on the bed and started sobbing.
'Why is he crying?' Ciel wondered. 'Why does everyone hate me?' Alois sobbed harder.
"Alois...?" Ciel looked at him curiously. Alois covered his face in his hands. Ciel walked over and sat down beside him. "Don't cry, please." Ciel pleaded. Alois couldn't hear him. Ciel took Alois' hands in his.
"Sh...sh...don't cry", Ciel looked into his eyes.
"B-but...everyone..." Alois began to say.
"Quiet...who cares what they think?" Ciel asked. Alois quickly blushed. He looked down and noticed Ciel holding his hands.
"Now stop blubbering", Ciel took a handkerchief and dabbed Alois' face. Alois nodded and stared at Ciel for a moment.
"M-may I h-hug you?" Alois asked quietly.
"I suppose so", Ciel replied pitting him a bit. Alois hugged Ciel gently. Ciel sucked it up and hugged back. Alois lightly kissed his cheek. Ciel face turned dark red. Alois quickly pulled away.
"I'm so sorry...it was an accident...I swear..." 'Ciel is going to kill me', Alois panicked.
"I'm not...upset..." said Ciel.
"Y-you aren't?" Alois asked confused. Ciel shook his head 'no'.
'Alois is really cute', Ciel thought.

((More chapters coming soon)).