Phantomhive X Trancy Pt. 18

((Durning my lunch period my friends told me they read this. I was so happy. We discussed ships and improvements. But, keep in mind. I may use your ideas, or I might NOT. I mean how often can an admin steal a cinematic record from the Reaper Library and get to re-write it~ You can't stop me Adrian, Luka, Claude, Pluto~)) (Those are the character they rp as).
----------------------------------------------

Undertaker, (Adrian), was sitting in his shop building coffins as usual. He got bored so he picked up Sebastian Michaelis' cinematic record book. "Let's check on our little butler~" He muttered to himself. Adrian started reading. "Faustus hm...?" He flipped a few more pages. "AH!" He had a major nosebleed. Adrian quickly slammed the book shut. "O-Okay then, what about our guard dog?" He opened Ciel Phantomhive's book. "AH!" He threw that book as well. His nosebleed increased. "Wow...okay then..." He wiped his nose quickly. "Which to read? Hm...why not Sebastian's?" Undertaker picked the book up again.

"Like this~?" Claude asked thrusting Sebastian.

"Ah~! Yes~! More~!" The crow demon moaned.

The spider demon fully entered him and thrusted with full power and speed. "My little crow~" He grunted quietly.

The uke had an orgasm. "CLAUDE~!" His sweet spot being hit repeatedly.

Adrian closed the book. 'I need to find a lover as well...I'm awfully lonely. But who...?' He thought for a moment. 'There's SebaClaude, Cielois, Grelliam...' Undertaker sighed thinking of all the cannons. He jumped up "That's it! Now where is it? Ah yes, right here. Ronald Knox!"

Ronald was extremely lonely as well. He hit on every girl that crossed his path. He was sitting on his bed masturbating. "Damn! I'm gonna die alone!"

Undertaker smirked and got a carriage. He went to Ronald's house. "Hehe. Hello, anyone home?"

Ronald flinched. 'Was that a knock? No one ever visits.' He pulled his clothes on and walked to the door. "Hello? Oh, hey Senpai, what's up?"

Undertaker took his hand. "Can I tell you something?"

"Uh sure, I guess." The younger male said starting to blush.

"I've really like you for awhile now." Adrian giggled.

"Y-You have?" Ronald said blushing darker.

Undertaker kissed him gently. "Yep." He smiled.

The younger reaper blushed as dark as you can imagine. He kissed back deeply. "I love you Senpai~"

"Oh, call me Adrian. Don't be so formal." He smiled.

Ronald nodded. "Okay. You can come in sorry."

"It's fine." He said stepping in.

Ronald took his hand. "Wanna talk?"

"Sure. What about?" Adrian asked.

"Um..." Ronald was clueless.

Adrian sat Ronald on his lap. "Go on~"

'What is he pl-?' "Ah~" Ronald moaned when Undertaker put his hand down the dirty blonde's pants and stroked his member.

Adrian smirked. 'Perfect, he's so eager~' "More~?"

Ronald nodded quickly. "Should we go to my room?"

"It would be easiest." Adrian nodded.

The uke guided him to the room. "Can we go on?"

Adrian got on his knees and undressed Ronald completely, (except his glasses). "Ready~?"

"Y-Yes." Ronald replied nervously.

Adrian sucked him roughly. 'Like this~?'

Ronald moaned and came easily. "A-Adrian~"

Undertaker straddled him and smirked. "Can you handle it~?"

Ronald took a breath. "Yes."

Undertaker undressed, but kept his hat on, he gently entered Ronald.

"Ah~!" The uke yelped.

He thrusted gently. "Are you okay?"

Ronald nodded moaning.

They continued through the night.