Phantomhive X Trancy Pt.13

It was another normal day. Sebastian served the earls tea and prepared them for the day. The only difference was Francis.

'Odd, he seems to favor the young lord over Trancy.' Sebastian thought to himself.

Francis walked over to Ciel and kindly asked if he could sit beside the bluenette. Ciel didn't really mind and Alois didn't seem to either. Alois scooted to the right and Ciel to the left. Francis refused to sit if he wasn't in the middle. He gently leaned on Ciel, smiling happily.

'He seems to like me more.' Ciel thought to himself.

'Is he trying to separate us? Does he hate me? Well, I don't c-...YES I DO!' Alois thought then stood up and sat on the other side of Ciel. He hugged the younger earl and kissed his cheek.

Ciel slightly blushed smiling. 'He's so sweet. I love him so much.'

Alois smiled back.

'Mommy and Daddy will be together no Alois!' Francis thought to himself.

Ciel and Alois went to their lessons and ate.

"Francis why don't you come eat with us?" Ciel asked.

"There's plenty of room", Alois added.

Francis looked up Sebastian. "Can I?"

"Sir, that is your choice, but I don't mind." Sebastian smiled sweetly.

Francis smiled. "Tank chu!" He walked over and sat.

Alois was starting to get jealous, but didn't let his emotions show. 'He's mine, get away from my Ciel!'

This happened every chance Francis got. Finally, it was time for bed. Alois and Ciel slept together. Francis slept with Sebastian. It was a peaceful night. The morning would hold more problems.