Phantomhive x Trancy Pt. 25

((I know I said I'd update the 26th, but my grandpa was very sick and was in a nursing home at that time. He came home like two days before New Year's Day. And, now I have to watch him. What a wonderful winter break)).
---------------------------------------------

It was now New Year's Day. It was midnight on December thirty-first. Everyone was drunk and making out. They were all in hell again. Unlike, us in the mortal world, they execute another demon that had broken the law and in their opinion deserved to die. Well, actually they didn't electrocute them, they dropped a giant metal ball on them. And, then all the couples kissed.

Sadly, it was Ruth's uncle that had to die because he raped sixty-nine mortals and didn't attempt to kill them and take their souls.

Ruth of course knew that this was the law. Although, she was a bit sad to see him go. A single tear ran down her cheek. Before he turned evil, she used to play with him everyday when she was a little girl. A long time ago, he really was a wonderful demon. The reason Ruth saw him so often was because she became an orphan when she was three months old. A reaper had murdered her parents, she was told. The demoness thought about it for a moment. Then, she remembered how alone she truly was, Ruth was the last in her family. The devil's assistant was very grateful that she was Satan's secretary. It was a good job and it paid well. Although, she was a bit upset seeing Sebastian. Yes, he lost his mother, but his father was the king of hell and he had an adorable young master. In mortal years Ruth would be about twenty-five. The demoness was sitting in her home watching her uncle be killed. 'Bye Uncle Scot...' She looked away and then heard his scream. 'It's over...'

Ciel and Alois were terrified at the display.

On the other hand, Sebastian and Claude seemed to be pleased.

((Idea stolen from, Kuroshitsuji: Yes my Love. Amazing book, a must read)).

The bluenette buried his face in his seme's chest. "T-Take me home..." The uke was trembling.

Alois took his hand and promptly walked him back to the Michaelis manor. "It's okay love, it's okay." The blonde tried to calm him.

Ciel leaned against him. "Why would they display it in public? It's horrifying!"

Alois sat on the couch and put Ciel on his lap. "I'm not sure, you'd have to ask Sebastian or Claude."

Ciel shivered slightly. "Alois, I'm cold."

The blonde took his jacket off and covered Ciel. "Better?"

The bluenette took in his sent and was soon fast asleep. A small smile appeared.

Alois chuckled quietly and kissed his forehead. 'I'm glad I picked the couch to sit on. The floor would've been extremely uncomfortable.' The seme closed his eyes as well.

Claude and Sebastian knew they went back. So they stayed out for two more hours.

Claude took Sebastian's hand. "Shall we go back as well?" He asked the crow demon.

"I suppose." The uke nodded.

Claude picked Sebastian up and piggy-backed him home.

"I'm going to break you back..." Sebastian said.

"Your booty is fine~" He chucked. "I enjoy carrying you~"

Sebastian blushed dark. "Th-Thank you."

They arrived at the manor, the bluenette was still fast asleep.

Alois smiled up at them he put a finger to his lips to make sure they don't awake the younger earl.

Claude smiled back as Sebastian leaned against his back.

The crow demon was fast asleep as well. "Clau~" The uke moaned softly in his sleep.

Claude carefully took Sebastian to his room. "Sleep my butterfly~" he purred softly. He laid beside the crow demon.

Sebastian tried to hug him. "Kitten~"

Claude hugged him gently. "I love you~"

Everyone slept peacefully through the night. It had been a wonderful New Year's Day.

---------------------------------------------
((Belated Happy New Year)).