Phantomhive x Trancy Pt. 24

It was December first, two months had passed. Satan was throwing a winter solstice party.

Alois took Ciel. "It'll be so much fun love~" The blonde cooed.

The bluenette agreed to go.

It was December twenty-first, the night of the party.

Sebastian plained to go alone.

Surprisingly, Ronald asked Adrian to the dance.

Undertaker and Grell broke up and he was debating on dating the dirty blonde. This basically sealed the deal.

It was eight o'clock, the guests were arriving and the party began.

Sebastian watched as Ciel and Alois waltzed.

"You've improved~" Alois giggled.

The uke chuckled. "I suppose." He smiled.

Adrian and Ronald were doing the tango. Undertaker was chuckling and Ronald was blushing.

Claude was no where in sight.

'It's the first day of winter, that's nice I suppose.' Sebastian thought to himself.

Since they were demons and reapers they didn't exactly celebrate Hanukah or Christmas. So this was basically their winter holiday.

Two hours passed and Satan brought in catnip tequila.

Sebastian actually looked disappointed. 'I miss him so much...'

The devil decided to let him alone for awhile. Until he was able to not sob hysterically at the mention of his seme's name.

Ciel was drunk in seconds with Alois. The blonde giggled. "Let's sing the national anthem."

Ciel nodded. "On three, one...two..."

Alois chimed in. "WHEN YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT..."

"CLAP YOUR HANDS!" The drunk bluenette sung.

The crow demon was watching he shook his head and gave a small chuckle.

Another hour passed and Adrian and Ronald were drunk.

Ciel and Alois fell asleep naked on the bathroom floor with the door locked. (Satan had the key though).

Undertaker and his uke did the same thing, but fell asleep in the closet.

Yet another hour passed and the same happened with Grell and William.

It was now midnight, Satan was still sober.

Sebastian was extremely drunk. "Soft kitty..." He hiccuped. The butler drank sixty-nine, twelve-ounce bottles. The crow demon swayed back and forth.

Claude showed up at one o'clock. He got drunk also.

Sebastian tried to run to him. He was so drunk he couldn't think straight.

He and Claude danced all night. Then, they started to be naughty and passed out in the middle of the dance floor. Both were fully naked.

A demoness named Ruth had recored the whole thing. She promised Lucifer to only show the guests.

Ruth had cyan, waist-length hair. It was straight and normally down. She had emerald eyes and silver lips. All of this was her natural appearance. She wore a knee-length, plain black dress. Ruth was a very kind demon. Yet, she was still single.

The next day, the guests woke up and saw the whole video.

Apparently, Ciel pretended to be Sia and swing from the chandelier, literally.

Alois thought he was Miley Cyrus and ran around yelling at the top of his lungs licking chairs.

Adrian laughed at everything.

Ronald thought he was five and that he should sit on Undertaker's lap.

Grell acted like Nikki Minaj and humped the floor in his dress.

William was dancing like Psy.

Sebastian held on to Claude and attempted to slow dance.

Claude had sung him 'Soft Kitty' and purred in his ear.

All in all it was a very interesting night.

The couples that had fun stayed together. That includes Sebastian and Claude.

Everyone discovered how much they loved the other and knew they were the ones.

No one cheated anymore either. Well not yet...