Ch. 35 Demon Vegas

((I will always update. I will finish this book eventually. Even if it kills me)).
---------------------------------------------

Ciel's lust stage was finally over. He was back to normal, but maturing rather quickly, well compared to a human. For example, he didn't sleep through the night anymore and he stopped eating anything that wasn't sweet. The uke grew an inch or two, and gain a pound or so. His hair had grown down to his shoulders and he had messy bangs that slightly covered his eyepatch on the sides. He seemed irresistible to the butler. The neko demon sat up one morning and noticed Sebastian had set out a tea tray for him, the earl still enjoyed his Earl Grey. There was also a note saying that Sebastian went to run some errands.

'That's fine.' The bluenette set the note down and grabbed the cup of tea carefully. He sniffed it for a quick second. A smile tugged on his lips. He happily took a sip.

Ten minutes passed and Sebastian came back and quickly put everything away. He walked up to Ciel's room to check on him. "Good morning my love." The crow smiled happily.

The bluenette wasn't exactly sure why, but he felt a bit clingy this morning. The neko carefully set the cup down and hugged the butler gently. "I love you." Ciel smiled happily. Sebastian was one of the few people that could actually make him smile.

"I love you, too. Would you like some breakfast?" he hugged the young demon softly.

Ciel purred quietly, "No thanks, I would rather cuddle."

The elder nodded and took his coat and shoes off. "Alright." He replied pleasantly.

Ciel took the butler's pants and vest off as well. "Be comfortable, it's only me that's going to see you."

"I'm just comfortable be around you, but a butler sh-" The uke cut him off.

"Correct, a butler should, but not my boyfriend." He smirked and kissed Sebastian.

The butler chuckled and shook his head. "Yes, my love." He blew him a kiss instead of bowing.

Ciel nuzzled against his chest. "Good."

It was actually the butler's birthday today, but he was merely a butler, and didn't enjoy celebrating it.

The seme closed his eyes and hummed softly to the bluenette.

The uke was having a lovely time laying on his chest. He purred softly and his traits appeared.

Sebastian stroked his ears with a delicate touch.

The neko purred softly and began to fall asleep.

Satan soon appeared at the base of the bed. He smiled happily. "Happy birthday son." The devil handed Sebastian a present.

"Th-Thank you." He replied a bit surprised anyone remembered. "This is terribly kind of you, but there's really no n-"

"Oh of course there is. You spend the entire day in hell throwing me a party, it's only fair I get you at least one present. I know you don't like to celebrate, but I'm letting you go to Demon Vegas." He chuckled.

"Really?!" He said somewhat excited, but tried to stay calm.

"Yep, and I'm paying for the entire trip, no buts. And, you can invite three people, if you wish." Lucifer replied.

"Thank you so much, you rally didn't have to do this though." Excitement rose in his voice.

"Adrian might stop over as well." He winked. "See ya, and have a great day." The devil left quickly.

An instant feeling of guilt swept over the bluenette. 'He always threw me a party, even if I wasn't a big fan of it. Sebastian does everything for me, and I didn't even think to ask when his birthday was. I suck.' Ciel thought to himself.

"My apologies, I thought he wouldn't remember, he's normally so busy with work and everything." Sebastian couldn't contain his happiness.

"No, no it's alright." The neko said softly.

"May I?" Sebastian asked referring to the gift.

The earl nodded. "Sure."

Sebastian quickly unwrapped his present.

Inside was box was a ghost cat. It was absolutely adorable. It looked like an ordinary neko, but could form an incredible close bond with its owner. Also, it didn't require any sort of care other than affection. It was transparent and had a purple glow around it, and the most beautiful eyes. They were silver. When it meowed it was so calming it almost put Ciel back to sleep.

Sebastian almost fanboyed. "So adorable, what shall I name you?"

"Serenity?" The uke yawned cutely.

"Good idea." The crow smiled.

Serenity purred softly and nuzzled against Sebastian's hand. It hovered in the air.

"May I ask two questions?" Ciel inquired.

"Of course." The butler smiled.

"Why didn't your hand go through her when you touched her?"

"Well, she realizes that I'm her master now, so she's able to make herself solid for a time. I suppose that's the best way to put it." He smiled and held her.

"And, why is she glowing?" He asked confused.

"Well, that's her aura, she did die and come back." Sebastian explained and gently scratched her ears.

Ciel nodded. He wanted Sebastian to do that with him.

Sebastian sensed his jealousy. "Ciel, come here." He said softly. The seme pulled Ciel onto his lap and scratched his ears as well.

"Do you remember Shadow?" He asked.

"The cat I got you?" The young earl asked.

He nodded. "This is her."

"How can you tell?" He asked a bit skeptical.

"Ciel she connected to me, that's why her aura is purple. Also, she left Father rather quickly. Especially, for a ghost cat." He explained.

The uke nodded and purred.

Adrain had stopped over and got Sebastian a cupcake that granted him one wish. It only worked once.

He thanked him happily.

Soon they were in Demon Vegas, it's like normal Vegas, but in hell.

At the end of the night, Sebastian was wearing a fishnet tights, leather skirt, and a top hat. The butler was passed out under a stripper pole.

Ciel had on a French maid outfit and only the skirt remained in tact. He was asleep on the seme's chest.

Both had drank way too much Catnip Tequila.

Sebastian still hasn't received a gift from Ciel yet. That was to come later. It was defiantly one hell of a birthday.