Phantomhive X Trancy Pt. 22

The crow demon froze. He blushed dark. "Claude what are y-?"

He was abruptly cut off when the spider demon kissed him deeply. "Sebastian, I-"

Francis ran in and kicked Claude in the shin. "Freeze dirt bag!"

The seme yelped, stunned. "Fra-"

The young blonde threw a pie at the seme. "Leave Daddy alone!"

Sebastian was completely shocked. He stared at Francis, his mouth agape.

Francis hugged his leg. "I wub chu."

The crow demon picked him up. "Francis, why did you do this?"

"Claude is yucky!" Francis stuck his tongue out.

Sebastian sighed and grabbed a towel. Then, handed it to Claude. "I'm terribly sorry. I had no idea that he would do that."

Claude sighed. "I can't say I don't deserve it..." He looked away.

Sebastian looked down. "You don't..." He muttered quietly.

Claude felt terrible. "I-"

Alois walked in with Ciel. The blonde's eyes widened. "Claude!"

The spider demon looked at him. "Yes, your highness?" He asked emotionlessly.

Ciel gave him a death glare. 'Don't touch him! He's mine!"

Alois walked up to Claude and hugged him. "This may seem childish, but even if you aren't dating Sebastian, can we be friends?" The earl asked as he looked up at the butler.

"If you would like to." Claude replied.

Sebastian glanced at his own master for a second. 'I still remember all those times he needed me. He loved me...I was about to tell him. The day that Alois confessed his love for my master...'

Ciel looked at Sebastian. 'I wonder why he's starring at me. I wonder if he ever loved me like I loved him. I love him so mu-' The next thing the bluenette knew was he was being deeply kissed by Francis! He shoved the young blonde back. "What the hell are you doing?!" He demanded.

"I thought kisses made people happy...you seemed sad Mommy, sorry..." Francis said now sitting on the floor as tears formed in his eyes.

Ciel walked over and helped him up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Alois walked over to them. "Kisses only help if you're married~" He kissed the uke roughly.

The bluenette blushed dark. "Alois~" Drool ran down the corner of his mouth.

Alois set Francis on the floor. Then, took Ciel's hand and walked him to the basement. "We'll be back later~"

Sebastian made sure Francis was okay then tucked him in. "Good night."

"Good night Daddy." Francis quickly fell asleep.

Claude pinned Sebastian to the wall. The crow demon's eyes widened. "Claude w-" He couldn't speak as Claude undid his belt and pulled his pants down.

The spider demon smirked. "Yes Sebby~?"

"I-I can't, I mean I love you with all of my heart, but..." Tears ran down his face.

Claude hugged him and wiped his tears. "You're worried about your mother? And, that I'll cheat on you again? Sebby listen, I promise I'll never cheat on you again. I'll never betray you like I did...I understand if you don't forgive me."

The uke hugged him tightly. "I forgive you."

Claude smiled and entered him. "Good little crow~" He said when Sebastian moaned.

Both couples continued all night. Who knows what will happen next~?

"Wait!" Adrain yelled. "I know what happens!"

No he doesn't~