Phantomhive x Trancy Pt. 20

Alois woke up the next morning lying naked on Claude's chest. 'That was a fun night~' The uke smirked.

Claude slowly woke up five minutes later. "Good morning, my butterfly~ Did you enjoy last night~?"

"Oh yes~" The blonde said as he licked the brunette's chest.

The seme smirked seductively. 'He's so much better than Michaelis could ever be~' The spider demon rubbed the boy's back.

Ciel woke up, he looked around. "Alois?" His throat had a lump in it when he thought of what his seme said at the party. Tears welled in his eyes.

Sebastian woke up and looked for Claude. He then remembered what his seme had said. 'Right, he loves Trancy...' The crow demon looked down as he tried not to cry.

Ciel rang the small bell on the wall and waited. 'I need him.'

Sebastian quickly ran up the stairs when he heard it. 'I'll have to put the tea on, luckily his schedule is clear.' He knocked.

"C-Come here." Ciel almost begged as tears ran down his cheeks.

Sebastian did and looked at the young earl. "Sir?" The butler asked quietly.

"What?!" The bluenette snapped. He couldn't bare to look at his butler, feeling so ashamed.

"What's wrong, my lord?" He said taking a step closer to the boy.

"He said he'd always be with me..." The uke looked away feeling like a fool.

Sebastian walked up beside him. "I know, as did Cl-Claude..."

"I'll forgive him, if he ever comes b-back..." Ciel said now crying.

Sebastian nodded. "As will I..."

Ciel pulled the butler down beside him. Then, hugged him gently. "I'm sorry..."

The crow demon hugged back. "Why? It isn't your fault"

"I-I know, but..." He trailed off.

Sebastian had started crying too. I'm so pathetic...such a fool...'

Claude thrusted into Alois, who had an orgasm. "Do you like that~?"

"Yes~!" He moaned.

Undertaker sat with Grell and read Ciel's cinematic record. "Milord, I warned you..." Adrian muttered.

Grell was reading Alois'. "Oh my, that little brat!"

They kissed gently and continued reading.

A few months passed, Alois was dating Ciel again.

Sebastian was alone, Claude had dated so many people.

Alois was sitting on the bed, Ciel in his lap, they kissed deeply. The blonde proposed to him.

The uke agreed of course.

Years passed, the earls were happily married.

Claude cheated on Sebastian OVER 9,000 TIMES!
((DBZ reference)).

The crow demon gave up all hope in getting Claude back. He was reading The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe, and heard a knock on the door. The crow demon sighed, closed the book, and answered the door. He froze...