Phantomhive X Trancy Pt. 16

Sebastian soon arrived at the Trancy Manor. He walked up to the door and knocked.

Claude answered. "Hello Sebastian."

"Hello Claude." The crow demon replied. "May I come in?"

"Yes, of course." Claude led him in.

Both men had erections.

"What did you want to talk about?" The spider demon asked.

"Nothing in particular. I just thought it might be nice if we caught up." The uke said.

"Ah, I see." The seme replied.

Claude walked to the dinning room with Sebastian. "Would you like some tea?"

"I suppose so." Sebastian took the cup. "Thank you."

Claude nodded. "How's your master?"

"Not bad, and yours?" Sebastian asked.

"Won't stop talking about yours." Claude sighed.

"Same." Sebastian sighed as well.

Claude took a sip of tea. "How have you been?"

Sebastian smiled. "Good and you?"

"Good I suppose, but I'm awfully lonely."

Sebastian nodded. "I can relate..."

Both finished their tea around the same time.

"Claude, may I confess something?" The butler asked.

"Oh, yes of course." The seme said.

Sebastian blushed dark. "I have a crush on you...I have since we were children..." He looked away.

Claude blushed lightly and smiled. "I love you." He cupped Sebastian's cheeks and closed his eyes. Claude kissed him deeply with tongue.

Sebastian blushed dark, his eyes wide. He slowly closed them as he kissed back. "Claude, you're wonderful~"

Claude smirked. He broke the kiss and got on his knees. "Ready~?"

Sebastian was slightly confused. 'Does he mean...? No it can't be that...'

Claude unzipped Sebastian's pants with his teeth. 'He'll enjoy this~' The seme smirked again. The spider demon put his lips on the uke's member.

"Claude, don't tease me~" Sebastian whined slightly.

The spider demon slowly took off the uke's underwear. He put his lips on Sebastian's member and hummed lightly. 'I'm so bad.'

Sebastian moaned softly as small vibrations went all through his body. "Claude~"

Claude kissed and sucked him as he held on to the table. He deepthroated Sebastian in a matter of seconds. 'Be a good little uke~' Claude thought to him.

The crow demon threw his head back and moaned loudly. It felt so good his legs almost gave out. "Yes~!" He moaned as drool ran down the sides of his mouth.

'Still no cum?' Claude wondered. 'He must be pretty tight~ Ah, the fun I'll have tonight~' He stopped.

Sebastian looked down at him. "Is something wrong?"

"No, not...at...all..." He said using two fingers like legs to walk up Sebastian's member. "I thing it would just be better if we did it in my room instead of out here~"

Sebastian nodded. 'My legs wouldn't give out then.' He thought to himself.

Claude picked him up bridal style and carried him up the stairs. 'My little crow~'

The crow demon closed his eyes as Claude held him, and stroked his member the entire walk. "Mmm~"

The spider demon carried Sebastian to his room. Then, laid him on the bed. He took off Sebastian's shirt and tailcoat then quickly undressed himself. 'This will be wonderful~'

Sebastian looked at Claude's member for a moment. 'Is it...?'

"Nineteen inches and you?" He asked.

Sebastian blushed furiously. "...eighteen..."

Claude smirked. "So I win, I am seme~"

Sebastian looked away. "You're the only person I've ever had to be uke for. I'm glad it's you~"

Claude sat on his (own) knees. "Ready~? It'll be better than downstairs~"

The crow demon couldn't stop blushing. 'It was wonderful...my legs almost gave out. I normally only have sex for information, I always faked having a good time. Those two were so weak...' He thought to himself.

Claude licked his lips and began. "My little crow~"

Sebastian loved this, his sweet spot wasn't even hit yet. "Cl-Claude~!" He moaned when his spot was hit.

'I wonder if I can make him moan like a girl. I should claim him~' Claude thought.

Sebastian panted when the seme was finished, but only briefly. "Will y-you ride me?" He asked almost innocently.

"Of course~" Claude replied seductively.

Sebastian was a bit nervous, but hid it well. "It's been awhile..."

Claude nodded and entered him forcefully. "Better~?"

The uke moaned loudly. "Ah~!"

The seme hit his sweet spot when he fully entered. "Are you enjoying this~?"

Sebastian came heavily and gripped the sheets. "YES~! CLAUDE~!" He moaned like a girl.

The spider demon smirked and licked it up. "Delicious~"

Sebastian blushed dark and panted. "I-incredible...you're incredible~"

By this point Claude was very hard. "I'm glad I could please you~"

Sebastian nodded. "Although, I am very thirsty~"

"Are you now~?" The spider demon asked.

Sebastian nodded and got on his knees. He deepthroated Claude. 'No cum...'

Claude moaned louder when his spot was hit. "Sebby~!"

Sebastian smirked. "My spider~" He straddled Claude and entered him. Sebastian hit his sweet spot numerous times. 'Damn that inch!'

Claude smirked. "Good work."

Sebastian nodded slowly looking down. "I'm sorry..."

"For what?" Claude asked.

"I couldn't make you cum...I couldn't please you..."

Claude sat Sebastian on his lap. "Seeing you happy is what pleases me." He smiled.

Sebastian blushed slightly. "Do you mean that?"

"Of course." Claude kissed his head.

The crow demon smiled and leaned against him. "Claude, I love you."

"I love you too, Sebastian."

It was six a.m.

Sebastian fell asleep on Claude. Claude noticed his mark on Sebastian and that the uke had his sent. He fell asleep happily.