Ch. 31 Day 3 and 4

((Sorry guys a ton of crap has happened. My dad had a heart attack, he's okay. And, school, and anime. I'm sure you see where I'm coming from)).
----------------------------------------------

Day three of Ciel's lust stage was a bit annoying, okay every day was except four and seven. Sebastian's had gently woken Ciel up with a gentle nudge and a softly spoken, "Good morning dear."

Of course the bluenette jumped about eight feet and started trembling. "M-Morning..." He muttered quietly.

Sebastian gently picked him up bridal style and held him happily. 'Is it bad that I love that he's so dependent on me?' The crow demon wondered to himself.

Ciel hugged him a bit tighter than usual, but the butler didn't mind. For once the uke didn't want to eat anything. Since he was a halfling prior to this he had still been able to eat a and sleep. But, now he was turning into a true demon like Sebastian. What the young earl didn't know was, this was true for all demons.

The young demon basically spent the whole day behind Sebastian's leg. "S-Sebastian I'm sorry, please don't get upset." The teen would beg.

The crow demon would always smile happily and reply. "I would never get mad at my little kitten for long. And, I'm not upset now."

It was now midnight and the uke was tired, that's an understatement, he was exhausted from flinching all day.

Sebastian laid with him that night and snuggled him happily.

The next morning Ciel woke up and hugged him happily, it was five a.m. "Good morning Sebby, I love you."

The seme smiled sweetly. "Good morning love, I'm surprised you're up this early."

"Well, I didn't want you to be lonely." The neko demon said as he nuzzled Sebastian's chest.

"I'm never lonely when you sleep, as long as we're in the same room." He said as he lightly blushed.

Ciel cuddled him. "You're too sweet." He giggled. The earl hadn't been this happy in years.

The butler took him to the park that day, and played with him. Not the mention, when they got home they cuddled all afternoon. By the end of the day, the bluenette was in his arms purring happily.

Sebastian smiled and tucked him in. "Good night, my love." He said sweetly.

"Please stay with me." The earl begged.

"Of course." He purred softly.

They snuggled up together. A moment later they heard crying from outside.