Phantomhive X Trancy Pt. 9

Sebastian walked into Ciel's room the next morning. He was carrying a tea tray and he pulled back the curtains. Sebastian saw Alois hugging Ciel. His head rested on Ciel's bare chest. Both boys were shirtless.

'Perfect.' Sebastian thought to himself dejectedly.

Ciel woke up sand slightly blushed. "G-good morning. Wh-what's my schedule?" He asked blushing darker.

"Nothing, you have no new missions or tasks from her majesty." Sebastian replied.

"Alright, can I sleep for five more minutes?" He asked childishly.

"If you wish, my young lord." Sebastian set the tea down and left.

Ciel looked at Alois. 'He's so cute and warm and...' Ciel fell asleep.

Five minutes passed and Sebastian came back in to find Ciel fast asleep.

Sebastian sighed and gently shook his shoulder.

Ciel grabbed his gun and aimed it at Sebastian's forehead. "DON'T H-oh, sorry Sebastian." Ciel sighed and picked up his tea, tucking the gun away.

"Shall I wake up Earl Trancy?" Sebastian asked quietly.

"I suppose." Ciel nodded.

Sebastian gently shook Alois' shoulder.

"CIEL SAVE ME!" Alois yelled. He quickly grabbed Ciel's arm.

"Alois...", Ciel sighed.

Alois was hiding behind him trembling. 'Ciel will protect me from him...I hope.' Alois thought.

"Shall I be dismissed?" Sebastian asked quietly.

"I suppose." Ciel replied.

Sebastian felt heartbroken and left the room. 'Well, I still have her~' he thought as he walked out to the

garden. "Hello darling~ it's been awhile~" Sebastian said holding a small bowl.

A black cat meowed. Then, it purred softly. 'Yay it's the nice man in all black! I wonder if he has food.' The cat thought.

Sebastian sat the small bowl down. It was full of fish. "I shall be back at lunchtime my love~" Sebastian said sadly.

The cat licked his hand and purred. 'I love him so much. I believe his name is Sebastian.' It thought happily and started eating.

'If only she were a demon lady...', Sebastian sighed. He cleaned and did all the chores.

"Alois~ I like it when you lick there~" Ciel moaned from upstairs.

"Like this~?" Alois asked seductively.

"Ah~ yes~" Ciel moaned louder.

'Well it's almost noon, I'll be making lunch soon. Time to feed Shadow.' A small smile appeared on his lips. He carried another bowl out and retrieved the last one.

Shadow came closer. She gently pawed his leg, wanting Sebastian to sit. 'I love you~' Shadow thought.

Sebastian was actually able to read a few of Shadow's thoughts. 'Awe, you're so sweet. I love you too~' he thought back.

Shadow purred and licked his cheek.

"I must go now." Sebastian told her.

She nodded.

"I'll be back at dinner." Sebastian hugged her quickly. He went back inside and prepared lunch. He made sure that no cat hair was on him.

Ciel moaned loudly and had an orgasm.

Sebastian carried the food up to the earls and knocked on the door. "Master, lunch is ready."

"I'll be down in a second." Ciel said.

"Can I come too?" Alois asked quietly.

Ciel nodded. "Ok we'll be down in a minute."

"Alright", Sebastian replied.

Their clothes were on crooked and wet in between the legs. They carefully sat down. They ate quietly.

"Anything else sirs?" Sebastian asked.

"Could you change my sheets?" Ciel blushed.

"Yes master." Sebastian replied kindly. He walked upstairs.

The sheets were covered in cum, drool, and a hint of blood. They were falling off the bed.

Sebastian took them off carefully not wanting to get that on his tailcoat. 'Cats are so much better than people.' Sebastian thought to himself. He quickly changed the sheets and went back downstairs. "Anything else?"

"N-no that was all." Ciel couldn't stop blushing. "Y-you're dismissed."

"Alright master." Sebastian went to the garden. It was perfect, and not on fire. He kneeled on the ground. "Shadow, I don't have food. Please come out." He whispered.

Shadow came out of the bush.

Sebastian started stroking her. "So beautiful...so elegant. With your big golden eyes and silky black coat. Even prettier in the moonlight..."

Shadow loved being pet. Sebastian was so gentle and his gloves were soft. His hands always warm and he always brought the best fish. He was loving and kind.

"Madam my apologies, I must go. I'll be back in a few hours." Sebastian replied. He quickly went in his room.

Ciel was holding Alois' hand. He walked by Sebastian's room. He walked in.

Sebastian was sitting on the bed thinking. "Yes master?" He asked.

"You can keep one cat. In your room from now on." Ciel said.

Sebastian's eyes widened. "I can?! But, your allergies."

"If you keep it only in here, I'll be fine." Ciel said. "Besides, you've been quite and seem lonely."

"Thank you master." He gently hugged Ciel quickly.

Ciel shook his head chuckling. "Go on."

Sebastian waited for him to leave. He walked outside and picked up Shadow. "You can stay in my room now!" He said happily. "We can see each other more~" Sebastian smiled. "Sadly, you must only stay in my room, but it's warm. I have a litter box for you. Food, and a big bed." He took Shadow in his room. He did have everything previously mentioned. Sebastian sat Shadow on his bed. "Good girl~"

Shadow looked around. 'He's right. It's big and warm. This thing I'm on is soft. I think it's a bed.' She licked his nose.

He chuckled quietly.

Time passed and the earls and servants went to bed. It was midnight.

Sebastian walked into his room. Shadow was asleep on his bed. He carefully crawled in beside her after he changed into pajamas. "Good night dear~" he whispered and kissed Shadow's head.

Shadow opened one eye. 'Good night Sebastian~' she thought and fell asleep

He did as well.