Phantomhive X Trancy Pt. 6

The next morning Sebastian woke up at three-thirty in the morning. Can you guess who was sleeping beside him?

His eyes widened. 'Why is Grell in my bed?!' He thought to himself.

Grell muttered in his sleep "Oh Bassi~", he gently hugged Sebastian.

Sebastian blushed. 'Oh dear. How do I get out of this predicament?' He tapped his chin. He handed Grell a pillow. Grell took it and snuggled it. Sebastian carefully got up. He prepared everything and got Ciel up at six.

Alois got up at six as well. "Ciel!" He screamed, not fully awake.

Claude sighed. "Your Highness, he's at his own manor."

Alois sighed in relief. "So, he's safe right?"

Claude nodded. "I'm sure Earl Phantomhive is fine."

Alois smiled. "Did you mail the letter?"

"Of course master." Claude bowed

Claude dressed Alois and went over the schedule. Ciel was coming over for the day. (Alois hoped).

At the Phantomhive Manor, Sebastian dressed Ciel and handed him a letter. It has the Trancy insignia on it. Ciel opened it. He slightly blushed.

'Dear my love Ciel,

Would you mind coming over today? My servants will take care of us. If you'd like you can even stay the night~. Please come at noon. Tell me if you can come or not. If you can't send a messenger, but if you can don't send anything. I love you~

~Your boyfriend, Alois'

By the end of the letter Ciel was blushing super dark. "Can you please take me to the Trancy Manor at noon?"

Sebastian smirked. "Indeed master."

Grell had gotten up at ten o'clock. "Good morning Bassi~" he smiled cutely.

Ciel smirked when he saw Sebastian blushing.

Time had passed and it was noon. Ciel arrived at the Trancy Manor. Alois walked him in.

"Are you hungry?" Alois asked Ciel.

"A little bit." Ciel confessed.

"Claude is a good cook. Lunch will be ready in ten minutes." Alois told him.

Ciel nodded, then kissed Alois gently. Alois blushed lightly. They had lunch and spent the rest of the day together.

Grell was with Sebastian, they were sitting on the couch. Sebastian already had everything prepared, so no work had to be done. Grell moved over closer to Sebastian.

"Grell, can I-I ask y-you something?" Sebastian was blushing dark.

"Of course, anything." Grell smiled. 'Does he...love me?'

Sebastian's heart was pounding. 'Should I tell him?' "Grell, I-I love y-you." He blushed super dark.

Grell's eyes widened. "Y-you do?!"

Sebastian nodded. "Will you be my g-girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

Grell kissed his cheek. "Of course!"

Sebastian kissed Grell gently.

Grell blushed as dark as his hair. His eyes widened. 'Wow Bassi!'

Sebastian smiled and hugged Grell. "I only hurt you because I was ordered to." Sebastian looked down.

Grell was shocked. "Th-thank you. I understand. I'm not upset."

Sebastian looked up. "Seriously?"

"I wouldn't lie to you." Grell smiled. "Can we cuddle Bassi?"

Sebastian nodded. "Yes, if you'd like."

They cuddle for hours and hours. So did Alois and Ciel. Each person thought it was defiantly the best day ever. Sebastian fell asleep holding Grell. Alois fell asleep holding Ciel. All of them were fully clothed. They all fell asleep happily, as they hugged their lovers.