Phantomhive x Trancy Pt. 23

Sebastian woke up the next morning at four a.m. He felt himself slightly moving up and down. The uke looked up slowly and realized he had fallen asleep on Claude's chest. Sebastian smiled and accidentally fell back asleep. He was warm and so at peace he couldn't help it.

By nine o'clock, Alois and Ciel were at it again.

Claude had finished making Sebastian breakfast. He walked in with a table tray and sat it in front of Sebastian. "Good morning kitten~"

The uke blushed. He was naked (the blanket was over his lower areas) and his hair was a reck. And, Claude called him 'Kitten'. 'I love him more than anything.' "Thank you love, but you realize you didn't have to."

Claude kissed him gently. "I don't mind, I enjoy seeing you happy."

"I love you so much." He smiled.

"May I?" Claude started to laid beside Sebastian.

"Of course." The crow demon started eating.

He fully laid down. "Can I feed you?" The spider demon asked.

Sebastian nodded. 'This is perfect.'

Satan popped up through the floor. "Hello Se-." He realized what was going on.

Sebastian froze, his eyes widened and he turned very pale.

Claude did the same.

"Well at least you followed my choice for you." He chuckled. "Although I would've accepted either of them." The devil chuckled.

Sebastian only blushed darker, (his face is the color of Grell's hair). "Th-Thank y-you sir..." He trailed off.

"Have a good day. I'll stop by another time when you aren't busy." He smiled. "Ah yes, one other thing, Faustus if you ever cheat on my son again you will forever burn in the pits of hell." He smiled evilly. "Bye Sebby." He waved and disappeared.

Sebastian looked at Claude. "I'm sorry Father has such a strong use of words."

"I-It's fine." Claude was slightly trembling.

Sebastian hugged him gently. "It'll be alright." He rubbed the seme's back.

The seme was slowly calming down. For some reason he felt safer in Sebastian's presence.

Satan of course was watching all of this. 'Interesting choice Sebastian.' He continued watching.

"Relax Claude I'll protect you." The crow demon smiled.

Claude felt annoyed. 'I'm suppose to protect him, damn it! Not the other way around!' He gently pushed Sebastian away.

The uke was slightly confused. 'Did I do something wrong?' He wondered to himself.

The next week Claude stayed in the manor, but completely avoided Sebastian.

Sebastian woke up and sighed. 'He'll probably ignore me again.'

Every time Sebastian tried to get close to Claude, the spider demon turned and walked away. If Sebastian followed him, he turned into a spider and hide. Then, he teleported somewhere.

The spider demon saw Sebastian and did exactly that. 'He should just stop this.' Claude thought to himself.

This continued for two months.

The devil came back. "Hey Sebby" He said quietly.

Sebastian had finished all his work for the day. So, he sat on his bed with the door locked. His head was down. He was starting to cry. "H-Hello sir." The crow demon looked up at his father while tears ran down his cheeks.

"Claude, I'm g-" Lucifer stopped.

At the mention of his seme's name, Sebastian only cried harder. He tried to fight it, but he couldn't win.

Satan realized how bad the problem was. He gently picked up Sebastian. The devil hugged him gently.

The crow demon hugged back. "I-I'm sorry sir..." He whispered in his father's ear.

"Don't be, it's not your fault." He talked in a quiet and respectful tone.

"But sir, I failed our family name." Sebastian said.

"No you didn't." Lucifer rocked him slowly. He was now holding Sebastian bridal style, well in one hand.

Sebastian felt childish and useless. 'I can't do anything right...' He thought to himself, forgetting that Satan could read his mind.

He didn't want his son to feel any worse so he shrunk down to the size of a normal mortal.

Sebastian wrapped his arms around the devil's neck.

Satan made himself look and sound like Claude. "I'm a stupid little spider, that should be eaten by the big, strong, and smart crow."

That only made things worse. Sebastian wasn't exactly remembering his father could do that. He thought that the devil made Claude teleport.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?!" He sobbed. "Don't you realize how much I love and need you?! I was worried sick about you! I thought you hated me! I've been racking my mind for what I said and did wrong!" The crow demon couldn't stop sobbing and blubbering. "I still love you, you idiot!" He finished.

Satan turned back. "I'm sorry I made you think I teleported Faustus."

Sebastian froze. "Wait, that was y-you sir?" He asked quietly.

Satan nodded. "But, I can transfer the message."

"N-No you don't have to it's f-" Sebastian was gently put down on the bed and his father vanished.

He sent the whole scene to Claude's mind.