Phantomhive X Trancy Pt. 5

The next day everything was fine. Well, until Grell showed up. It was two-thirty pm. Sebastian was making lunch preparations for Ciel and head a knock.
"Odd, there wasn't suppose to be company today." Sebastian said, walking to the door.
He slowly opened it when he saw Grell.
"Hello darling~" Grell said winking.
"What do you want Sutcliff?" Sebastian sighed.
Grell huffed. "Fine, be rude to a lady in need."
"Grell, you aren't a woman!" He was starting to get irritated.
Grell batted his eyelashes, trying to be seductive. Sebastian just sighed and turned away. Grell pouted like a toddler. By this time, Sebastian wanted to have Grell stand on a cliff then pat his back. (If you know what I mean).
"Grell, tell me why you're here. If you don't I shall kick you out." Sebastian said finished making lunch.
Grell burst into tears. "Why do you hate me so much?! Why does everyone hate me? Why do I mess everything up?" He crumpled to the floor.
Sebastian walked over to him. He started feeling really bad. Sebastian kneeled down to Grell and took his hand. "Sh...sh...Grell it's ok." Sebastian helped Grell to the couch.
Grell wouldn't stop crying. "Everything I...do!"
Sebastian slowly hugged Grell and patted his back. "Sh...Grell it's ok. Tell me what you did."
Grell started explaining, now that he finally caught his breath. "I was out collecting souls, like normal. But, then I kinda...tripped and mortals saw me. Then, Will appeared and took me to his office. Where he beat me with his deathscythe and repeatedly called me an idiot. I d-didn't mean to do it my high heel broke when I was running."
"I'll be right back, please just wait here." Sebastian said in a kinder tone.
Grell nodded. Sebastian took the young lord his lunch and explained that Grell was sitting in the drawing room.
"That's fine Sebastian...I have lessons anyhow." Ciel was daydreaming about Alois.
"I shall attend to him immediately." Sebastian walked back out. "The young lord says you can stay this afternoon."
Grell jumped up and hugged Sebastian. Sebastian smiled and hugged back.
Now to the Trancy Manor. Alois was very lonely. Claude was emotionless, Hannah was scared to death of him, and the Triplets only talked to each other in whispers.
'I wish Ciel was here.' Alois thought to himself glumly. 'He could talk to me and we could play chess and-'
"Earl Trancy! Are you listening, I told you to find theses square roots?" His tutor yelled at him.
"Yes, I'm doing them!" He screamed at her furiously.
She then hit Alois with a ruler for every incorrect answer. There were four.
"Ow! Stop that!" He cried.
"If you would pay attention, you wouldn't have gotten these wrong." She said angrily.
She smacked him again. Alois started crying. He cried more and more, unable to stop.
"I-I want...m-my Claude!" He sobbed.
Claude walked in. "Yes, your highness?"
Alois tried to get up, but couldn't. Being put over his tutor's knee. Claude walked over and picked him up.
"I believe this lesson is over." Claude said sternly to the tutor.
She nodded. "And, Earl Trancy, please quit writing 'I love Ciel' on all of your assignments."
Alois blushed dark. He looked away and adjusted his clothes.
Now, at the Phantomhive Manor, Grell was sitting on Sebastian's lap hugging him. Grell told Sebastian all his problems and kept scooting closer until he was on Sebastian's lap. Grell cried on Sebastian's shoulder, while Sebastian rubbed his back. Wet makeup was all over Sebastian's tailcoat, but he didn't really mind. Grell's face was streaked with black mascara that ran down his cheeks. Sebastian took a handkerchief out of his tailcoat. He then carefully dabbed Grell's face. Grell slightly blushed. He wasn't used to Sebastian caring about him.
'Maybe my darling finally feels the same way! No, it can't be.' Grell thought to himself.
Time passed and Grell was allowed to stay the night. He slept in a guest room close to Sebastian's.
Alois was still up. He had been writing another love letter to Ciel. He soon collapsed after finishing and Claude tucked him in.
Ciel and Grell had been tucked in earlier and were already fast asleep.

Phantomhive x TrancyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara