Phantomhive x Trancy Pt. 21

Sebastian opened the door and froze...he saw Lucifer, his father. "F-Father?!"

"Hello Sebby, I know you were taking care of your master, so I didn't want to break anything." He gave a chuckle.

"M-May I ask what you're doing here?" Sebastian asked politely.

"I thought I might just stop by and see you. And, happy birthday." Lucifer gave him a quick hug.

Sebastian hugged back slightly stunned. "You remembered?"

"Yes, of course! If I couldn't do something as trivial as that, what kind of a father would I be?" He joked.

The crow demon chuckled. "You have a point I suppose. May I ask where mother is?"

"Well you see we got in a bit of a disagreement. Of course she wants you to have a wonderful birthday also." The devil replied.

"May I also inquire how long you're staying and what the argument was about?" Sebastian said slightly tilting his head.

"No longer than a human month." He looked around. "You're partner."

Sebastian looked away. "You don't mean that partner, do you...?" He blushed dark.

"Yes, sadly. Your mother thinks you should date your master, although I think you should date Faustus."
Lucifer said like it was nothing.

The crow demon blushed dark. "I-I see..." He trailed off, too embarrassed to continue.

Lucifer smirked. "Although it is your choice, not ours."

The crow demon nodded speechless.
When he could speak he asked, "How have you been?"

"Ah, good thanks, and you?" Satan asked.

"...fine I su-" Sebastian got cut off.

"You're lying. You aren't fine. I can sense it." Lucifer furrowed his brow.

Sebastian flinched and bowed. "I-I'm sorry, but I didn't want y-you to worry..."

The devil glared at his son, then his look softened. "Oh Sebby, you need to stop being so hard on yourself."

Sebastian stood up. "I'm sorry I haven't found anyone..."

Lucifer sighed. "Stop. This is ridiculous. You're killing yourself over it."

The crow demon felt pathetic. He tried not to sag his shoulders and sob hysterically. "Yes father, my apologies."

The devil looked at him for a moment. "Sebby..."

He met his father's glance. "Y-Yes?" His voice cracked.

Lucifer sat on the couch and put Sebastian on his lap. "You'll find someone. I just know it."

Sebastian was ashamed. He felt like a child. He was so much smaller than his dad. Now he was on the devil's lap. If it wasn't his father, he would've protested and beat the other. 'He can read my mind and my "soul" I can't keep anything a secret.' He looked at his father. "What do I do?"

"Continue your duties, and don't stress it." Satan said.

"Where will you be staying?" He asked.

"I found a lovely cave just a few blocks from there. And, I promise I won't eat any of your master's friends' souls." Lucifer said.

Sebastian nodded. "Thank you."

"Your mother and I got you a little something." The devil said.

"You didn't had to." A small smile slide across his lips. 'He always gets me the best presents.'

Satan smiled, he pulled out a small bottle. "You like cats, correct?"