Phantomhive x Trancy Pt. 2

'I love him so much', Alois thought. Ciel stopped hugging Alois. Alois noticed and let go in return.
"So...are you alright now?" Ciel asked. Alois nodded unable to speak. Ciel accidentally touched Alois' hand. Ciel sat his hand down on the edge of the bed and curled his fingers gently before noticing it was Alois'. He blushed hoping Alois hadn't noticed.
'He's holding my hand...maybe...no it can't be...' Alois begun to think.
'How is he so cute...?' Ciel blushed then thought, '...why did I think that?' Ciel looked over at Alois. Alois thought, 'Perhaps he does love me...he's looking at you...breathe....' Ciel closed his eyes for a few seconds. Alois then closed his eyes as well.
'I could kiss him', both boys thought in unison.
'No you can't', they stayed in unison. They both opened there eyes and blushed looking at each other.
"I...sorry...sorry", they were in perfect sync. They blushed darker. Ciel stood up and walked out of the room.
'Wow that couldn't have gone worse', Ciel thought.
'He'll hate me', Alois panicked. They stayed alone for a few minutes. Then, Ciel came back in. The door locked, was an accident, or on purpose? Alois was too busy sobbing to notice Ciel enter the room.
"Ciel...hates me...Ciel...I'm so...sorry...I'm horrid", Alois wailed. He looked up and his eyes widened. He couldn't speak, or look at Ciel feeling to ashamed. Ciel walked over and kneeled on one knee so he could see Alois' face. Ciel took Alois' hands in his own. Then, he kissed him as passionately as he could. Alois' eyes widened and he blushed as dark as he could. Then, he kissed Ciel back.