[SPECIAL] Lovestruck

(Y/N) was acting weird. Her actions were strange ever since she got sick just a few days ago. None of the members, neither her brother, knew what was going on with her.

Hyun Tae guessed it was 'that time of the month' but when he asked, she said it wasn't. Her actions became more confusing day by day.

"She's staring in the distance again..." Han nudged Hyun Tae.

"(Y/N) was absent minded a while ago too. She put salt in her coffee instead of sugar. The difference between the two is distinguishable though.." Hyunjin placed his palm on his cheeks then sighed.

"Jeongin, was she doing anything weird in school?" Chan looked at the maknae.

"She acted very strange actually!" His eyes grew wide as if he remembered something very disturbing.

"During break time, she immediately takes out her phone and smiles so much!" He shared the information to the other members. They all gasped.

'Was she texting someone?'

'Was it the reason of her strange actions?'

'It must've been a guy right?'

'It's the only thing that could happen'

'She kept smiling so that means--'

'It's impossible, but also possible--'

'(Y/N) has someone she's interested in!'

Although none of them spoke. With just eye contact, they were able to understand each others thoughts. In unison, they all looked at the only girl in the dorm. They gasped once again.

Just then, they saw a shocking scenery.

Her dark oak hair danced along with the light wind that moved across the window. Her hair strands glistened along with the bright sun that was slowly moving down. It stood out even more due to the yellowish hue tint in the sky.

She sat by the window with her head resting on her palm as she stared in the distance. Her lips curled up into a smile unconsciously. (Y/N) covered her mouth with the palm that was on her face when she realized something and let out a small chuckle.

She just remembered a video Ah Yun showed her one time that was really funny. That's why she smiled.

However, for the members, it looked like she was lovestruck. When they watched (Y/N), they gasped.

They gathered around each other and created a circle, leaning forward. None of them could utter a word and just looked at each other. Somehow, through their gazes, they understood one another.

"Does anyone have an idea who the guy is?"

They all shook their head, 'no'.

The members took a short glance towards (Y/N) and then paused. She was using her phone. Most likely to be 'texting' someone. They turned their heads back to each other with their eyebrows raised.

'She's DEFINITELY talking to someone'

A small rustle was heard. (Y/N) got up and walked to her room with her eyes glued to the screen of her phone. She was smiling. Their eyes followed her until she closed the door. They were left confused and speechless.

"Should we follow her around?" Minho suggested. All of them agreed as if stalking (Y/N) wasn't a weird and creepy thing to do.

A few moments later, she got out of her room dressed up in a  white long-sleeved loose blouse and a maroon skirt that reached her knees.