[Chapter 13] Say Ahh~~

I stayed with Ah Yun for a few nights since thankfully her crazy mom had somewhere to go for a week. We went shopping for new clothes and things in those few days. I used up nearly all my savings for it. As for my school things, my notes and books was left in my locker. However, unfortunately my uniform got burnt along with my other clothes at the fire. But Ah Yun was kind enough to make me borrow hers.

Now, with new clothes and things packed up in a few travelling bags, I stood before the door that was infront of me. It was the address Chan sent me. As soon as I entered the door, the sweet aroma of food welcomed me. Nobody was at the living room, but noises and talking came from the kitchen. There were sizzling, plate moving, and more sounds. I guess none of them noticed my presence.

I walked around and saw a door that had a name plate hanged on it, HyunTae's Duplicate. It wasn't that touching due to the name they had placed, but I was still touched.

Inside the room was a single bed, with two side tables, both on each side. In front of the bed was a 4-compartment wooden closet. There were also bookshelves, tables and a cabinet. I left my things on the bed, deciding to unpack later.

I made my way back tk the living room and sat down on the black couch waiting for them.

"Yo Jeongin, go check if (Y/N) texted" Chan asked.

"She should be here by now" Minho replied.

Jeongin came from the kitchen and made his way to the main entrance. He passed by me, not even a glance towards my direction. He opened the door for about two inches, closed it, walked backwards, and turned his head to me.

"Surprise~!" I waved and smiled at him while he jumped in shock.

"Ya don't scare people like that!" He exclaimed, receiving attention from the other members in the kitchen.

"Oh, you're here" Seungmin said, peeking out of the kitchen entrance.

"Your things?" Changbin asked. I pointed towards the room and he nodded in response.

Chan carried 2 bowls of pasta. Han and Hyunjin got softdrinks and cups. Minho and Changbin held plates and spoons. While Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin had pork belly, fried chicken, pig trotters. When they set up the food, we all gathered around at the center table in the living room.

" For the new dorm, and for HyunTaes Duplicate joining us!" Chan rose up a cup of coke with a wide smile. The others followed with laughter, while I rolled my eyes.

"Yaaaawww~ that tastes good" Changbin hummed.

"Yo maknae" Chan whispered. He had a piece of porkbelly dipped in sauce in his chopsticks.

"Say Ahhhhh~~" he drew the meat towards my mouth. I opened my mouth very wide, it was food of course I would accept it. But the chopsticks went straight past me to the other person who was nest to me, Jeongin.

I closed my mouth and glared at Chan, who had a big smile on jis face.

"Okay, okay. I'll feed the other maknae" he took another piece and I opened my mouth again. But this time, it went to Seungmin, who was miraculously behind me for no reason. I bit my lip, annoyed at Chan.

"Okaaayyy, this would really be the laat one. This is for the cutest maknae~" he smiled, taking a huge piece of meat and dipping it in chili paste. He directed his chopsticks towards my mouth, but this time I didn't open it. I glared at him.

But when I saw that the meat was really close to my mouth already, I opened my mouth, the widest it could open... But at the moment I opened my mouth was the time the meat took a U-turn to his. He chew the meat happily.

"Of course Baby Chan is the cutest" He smiled, with his teeth showing. I just looked at him. Not knowing how to respond. No. Seriously. Literally. Gosh.