SPECIAL PT. 3: Dumped

My mind bursted out in laughter as it was filled with surprise, confusion, especially excitement. In front of us was Felix in a long blonde wig, pastel yellow knee-high dress, and 3-inch heels. His eyelashes were curled up, and had rose red eyeshadow. His lips were colored light pink and he had blush brushed on his cheeks.

"W-Who--?!" Dae Sun screamed in horror, hiding behind me.

"Oppa~ you said you love me yesterday didn't you? Did you forget already?" Felix pouted and crossed him arms. His overly exaggerated sulky face made Dae Sun shiver.

"You aren't Wendy though--" he suddenly covered his mouth and cautiously glanced at me. Hah, he's one of those jerks, I raised my eyebrow at him for a slight second then tried to look innocent.

"Did you hear...?" He asked. I shook my head pretending to be clueless. Tch.

"Why won't you kiss me?" Felix puckered his lips and slowly approached us with both of his hands clasped behind him.

Dae Sun wasn't able to take it anymore and pulled me across the street. His eyes were still glued onto Felix, his eyes were shaking in confusion and discomfort.

With his eyes still on Felix, he didn't see the dancing bear mascot in front of us. The moment I pulled my hand away from his was the moment he bumbed into the mascot, and they both fell.

"This author isn't creative enough, why make him fall twice?" I sighed as I watched both people get up from the fall.

"You watch where you're going!" Dae Sun screamed at the mascot. You were the one who bumped into him, and yet you're the one getting mad? I stared at him with disbelief.

"Sir, why am I the one to apologize? There are witnesses everywhere. We are out in public may I remind you" the mascot said with his voice a bit muffled because of the costume. The mascot got up the took the costume off his head then combed his hair, it was Minho.

I looked at him with surprise, and he replied with a smile. Dae Sun noticed it and immediately stood up.

"You're friends right?" He asked, slowly walking backwards. As he took another step, he bumped into Jeongin, who had a cup of Americano in his hand.

Dae Sun groaned in pain as he distanced himself. Jeongin now held an empty cup of coffee in his hands, meanwhile Dae Sun gained a huge coffee stain on his clothes.

"Why are you here too?" I asked Jeongin, and he shrugged.

Dae Sun looked at me differently though. His face painted anger and frustration, glaring at me.

"What?" I shot him a cold look. He scoffed, his eyes making its way towards the road.

There was something on the road and this made his eyes grow. I turned my head to the direction he was looking at, and I saw a black phone in the middle of the pedestrian lane. He probably dropped it when we rushed to get to this side a moment ago.

"Yo (Y/N)!" Chan waved at me from the other side with a bright smile. He crossed the road, stared at the phone, picked it up, then threw it backwards. By the time it landed on the ground, a car passed by smashing it to pieces.

"W-Why?!" Dae Sun fell on his knees.

When Chan reached the side we were on, he replied with "Just because".

Someone appeared from the crowd and it was my brother. The heck is he doing here?

" (Y/N), I'm here to pick you up" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, that's my date!" Dae Sun crawled on the ground then grabbed the foot of HyunTae. My brother shook it off then said, "With the situation right now, let's say that she dumped you" with a smile.

"But she didn't directly--" Dae Sun grabbed my foot this time.

"I wanted to. Ever since I found out about this date, for your information" I looked at him with disgust. Then Chan stomped on Dae Suns hands that were still holding my foot. Dae Sun hissed with pain in his hands.

"Leave. Her. Alone." Hyun Tae said before pulling me away.

___

"Explain" I said. I sat infront of the nine guys who tried to avoid eye contact with me. They either were looking at the ceiling, floor, or wall. Maybe fidgeting their fingers, scratching their necks, or licking their lips.

"You left your phone... and we found out about your whole date plan because of it..." Jeongin started.

"When we arrived at the place where you were supposed to meet Dae Sun, before you arrived, we overheared his conversation with his friend on the phone..." Felix sighed.

"About what?" I asked.

"He purposely wanted to go on a blind date with you to become famous because you're the sister of a member of SKZ..." Chan added.

"So we planned to ruin your date by doing those stuff." Seungmin continued.

"We also feared that your feelings would get hurt in the future...in case you would like him" Han glanced at me then to the ceiling.

"He's a jerk, what else would we do?" Changbin complained.

"He totally deserved it" Minho smirked.

"He was gonna use you, so we had to stop him" Hyunjin shrugged.

"We just wanted to protect you" Felix smiled.

"Am I a kid?!" I shouted.

"You guys are being too over protective!" I snapped then stood up.

"But yeah, I admit, he does deserve it" I shrugged, sitting back down.

"Yo... why'd you have to go as far as destroying his phone?" I asked them, curious. They laughed a bit, exchanging glances.

"His phone contained his old and new victims , you were one of the new... so we had to" Hyun Tae patted my shoulder.

"I was planning to reject him anyways... but still, thank you guys" I smiled, pinching all of their ears one by one.
_____________________________
@/N: So...? How's the special? Please comment about your thoughts. o(^▽^)o
It would really help.
((Plus, If you would want to request Specials (for the future chapters), I'll try to do my best to make it... ٩(●ᴗ●)۶ ))