[Chapter 8] Familiar

"So? Could we see the picture?" Han asked. I smiled then replied, "You just told me to put the clothes on and take a picture, never recalled you saying that I need to show it to you". He got disappointed, then sighed.

I heard Minho whisper to him, "Nice try". Once again, what was that about?

"Give that to your sister, I heard its her favourite color" Han scratched the back of his neck. I wanted to say so badly that my favorite color was hazel, not red. But the it was still close to its saturation so I accepted it.

"We need to hurry picking clothes, I'm already starving" Chan reminded, checking out the price of a denim jacket. We all scattered out after that.

I only bought clothes that I needed and spent at least 50,000 won on what I bought. After shopping, we stopped by a small food stall and ate then I headed back home while they went back to the dorms.

I arrived home and quickly changed clothes, removed the wig and make-up until I was comfortable then my body dropped on the couch. I was exhausted from all the walking a while ago. My feet felt numb as hell.

"Those guys were acting TOO weird that time..." I stared at the ceiling with the thought. As my eyes were staring, widely open, it soon got heavy and then closed.

___

The next morning had come and my body felt heavy like it was a thousand pounds. I couldn't stand up properly. Was it all from the walking from yesterday? I tried to move my left foot, but I couldn't. It felt like it was paralyzed. However, It wasn't just my foot but also my neck and shoulders were stiff. How in the world did I sleep last night?

'ding' , my phone rang. It was on the table next to the window, which was a bit far considering my distance from it. I stretched my right arm to reach for my phone, and I almost touched it.

"Just a little mo-- ah!!" My body made a very interesting fall on the floor. I heard the door click and opened. WHAT?!

"Yo, Alex we're here" Minho's voice echoed in the house. The house wasn't that empty but his voice was too loud. They--Minho, Jeongin, Han and Felix-- entered the house and to my luck, I was right infront of them. At the floor, chin up with hair covering my face, my body all stiff, and my hands trying to reach for something to grab to help me get up. I was a total mess, I looked like a zombie. How could I say that? They screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" They all ran around. Minho ran passed by me to the kitchen, Han rushed outside the door, meanwhile Felix and Jeongin ran to the stairs.

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE, STOP SHOUTING!" I screamed and one by one they came near.

"Ya, why are you on the floor (Y/N)?" Jeongin asked , squating right next to me. "Just help me, please..." I looked at his eyes, trying to hold in the pain that struck on my sprained foot. All of them were kind enough to help me get up though.

"Why were you on the floor? Cleaning something?" Minho joked around smiling at me. I wanted to sneer at him but it was rude.

"I fell at the time when you entered. But hey, how'd you guys get in?" I was curious.

"Your BROTHER forgot to get back the spare key he had and left it on top of the lockers, thankfully we found it first" Han stated showing MY spare key. Shoot... I was the one that left it...

"So, where's Alex?" Minho asked. I blinked twice then answered, "He said he had some papers to do so he left". None of them questioned, especially Han and Minho.

"Haha... I should get you guys some water" I tried to stand up but then I nearly lost my balance.

"Careful (Y/N), ill get it for you" Felix smiled then left to get water. Han joined him to help.

"Oh, I asked Hyun Tae if I could borrow a jacket, may I excuse myself?" Jeongin said then walked to my brothers room. It was only Minho there at the living room with me.

"Y'know Alex got a sprain on his left foot too" Minho started. My mind went blank.

" Coincidence right?" He smirked. What's he on to.

"Also, y'know those eyes of yours look like Alex's too" he came close to me and touched the part below my eye. I was a bit bended backward while he leaned forward.

"What are you trying to--" he cut me off by cupping my cheeks. That really caught me off guard.

"I heard your favorite color's red, am I wrong?" He wriggled his eyebrows then laughed.

"Now your favourite color is all over your face" he cracked up walking towards the kitchen laughing. He really has a knack for annoying people doesn't he. Haha. Not even funny.

"Sorry that took long, we couldn't find the cups" Felix sighed, carrying cups and a pitcher. Jeongin got out of Hyun Taes room and joined us.

"(Y/N), your face is all red" Han pointed out squinting his eyes towards me. Tch. I turned my eyes to Minho who was smirking and trying to hold his laughter. That little--ugh.