[Chapter 11] Ca​tas​tro​phe

(Y/N)s PoV

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked a few blocks away from the house. It was a bright and chill day. The sun shone in the middle of the blue ocean sky, and the wind kept dancing by us from time to time.

"The park, we're meeting manager there" Chan said, placing his hands in the pockets of his black leather jacket.

"The wind is so windy!!" Han stretched his hands out in the sky and raised his head as the breeze passed us.

"Of course wind is windy , where in the world did your head run off to?" Minho laughed.

"Ha." Han replied.

"Why are we meeting up today though?" I asked Chan who was watching the others argue about the statement Han just said. He looked at me then back to the others, "The next album concept," he smiled.

We made a turn and the park was there. At the shaded place that they said we would meet up at, it was empty so we had to wait for our manager. A few minutes passed, and Chan received a text message. It was our manager saying that the meeting would be delayed till tomorrow.

"Want to play a game?" Hyunjin suggested.

"Rock -paper- scissors, bottom 3 would pay for all of our drinks" Minho said sharply raising his eyebrows.

In the end, the losers were Changbin, Jeongin, and I.   We all walked our way to a nearby cafe called Grandé LeTē  . The interior had a lot of wood accent, it was vintage themed. When we walked over to order, I saw a familiar guy. When I realized who he was, I immediately tried to hide my face.

But why am I hiding? I'm dressed as Hyun Tae today... Goodness.. I lowered my hand and placed it in my pocket.

"Oh?" The cashier tilted his head. Shoot. I thought.

"You kind of look similar to a girl I met in a convenient store a few days ago" he said. He had a low voice. His hair was dyed blonde. The guy also wore round Harry Potter glasses, and had a piercing on his right ear.

"O-Oh really?" I smiled at him.

"What about this girl?" Changbin asked.

"I was chasing my little sister because she didn't want to go home, then she entered a convenient store and hid behind this random girl. The girl mistook me as a kidnapper and threw sanitary pads infront of my face and threatened me that she'd call the police" he exhaled then got his paper and pen. "Your orders?" He continued. We ordered our drinks and waited at a table for it.

"That girl must have been crazy" Jeongin chuckled.

"Y-Yeah..." I nodded.

"But who would throw sanitary pads infront of someones face? Why not something else?" Seungmin shrugged.

"Actually... That girl was me--my sister.. Haha" I avoided eye contact from them. They all exchanged looks and glances at each other with grins on their faces. Do they know about something?

My phone suddenly vibrated. I thought it was a message from Hyun Tae, so I decided to read it later. After that, a few more messages rang my phone, it was honestly annoying. Then there was an incoming call. What could be that urgent that they had to text 24 messages?!

I excused myself and went outside the door. When I looked at the contact, it was my neighbor Aunt Lee. I immediately answered the call after I saw the name.

"Hello, uhmm... What's the matter?" I asked her in a worried voice. I could hear a lot of noises in the background, it seemed like they were panicking.

"(Y/N), your house is on fire! Missy, how irresponsible could you be to leave your stove open before leaving your house?!" She scolded. My eyes grew big, my mouth half open in disbelief.

"Hurry and come here!" She shouted and the call ended. I immediately ran towards my house. I panicked, I was scared.

____
CHAN's PoV
"Excuse me for a moment" (Y/N) said, taking her phone call outside. My eyes followed her steps out the sliding door. I stared at her through the glass window, curious what it was about. A few seconds passed when she answered the call, and she looked pale. Her hands were shaking so bad, and she looked devastated. She ran away.

"G-Guys, Alex... He--wait no-- she!" Han stood up and pointed outside. We all rushed to chase (Y/N). She ran very fast, at least we were able to keep her in our vision. After a long run, she stopped and she fell to her knees. All of us turned  head to where she was looking at and it was their house. There were fire trucks around their place. The firemen were still on the process of getting rid of the fire.

"Oh goodness" Seungmin uttered. When we tried to look for (Y/N), we lost her in the crowd of people that surrounded their house.

"What should we do?" Felix asked.

"We need to pay someone a visit" I  said and we started walking towards the nearest bus station.

We went to the hospital that Hyun Tae stayed at and told him about the situation. About us knowing about the true Identity of Alex, and about the fire. He looked depressed but he tried to smile.

"That's... One big disaster... Huh.." He said, with his eyes gazing outside the window.

"I could stay here at the hospital, but my sister?" He rested his chin on his palm, with his arm leaning on the table.

"Just saying but... Seems like there are people that are starting to get curious why Alex isn't living with the rest of the group" Felix stated.

"I read an article about that too, it said that the members had some sort of a conflict" Hyunjin added.

"She had no other choice but to move in" I patted the shoulder of Hyun Tae who still looked down.

"I'll agree, for the sake of the group. However, if any of you try to do something to her, you guys are dead" Hyun Tae glared at all of us with his eyes squinted.

"Dude~ what do you take us for? A bunch of perverts?" Minho laughed.

"From my perspective, then yes" Hyun Tae smiled and we all laughed.

In the midst of laughter, The door opened. Our attention turned towards the opened door and there we saw (Y/N) with her eyes wide open, and jaw dropped. Oh shoot.