SPECIAL: YOUR MAJESTY

So. A lot of things ( not sure...) happened. It was cringey, awkward, and I don't think it was funny. However, I still enjoyed it...
Was it a crazy story, don't really know. Not much I guess... BUT this was what happened at the Show
.
.
.
.
.

"Everyone welcome back to WEEKLY IDOL!!" Eunhyuk and Kwang Hee shouted in unison. All of the Stray Kids Members jumped and shouted as they ran towards the MC's.

"Welcome back to Weekly Idol, we could see that you came back with full members this time" Kwang Hee smiled, pointing towards my direction. I nodded back and smiled in reply.

"Alex, would you mind sharing about how you feel right now?" EunHyuk asked.

"Uhmm, although it was a shame that I wasn't able to join everyone last time... I'm glad to be here right now" I clasped my hands togather and fidgeted my fingers a little bit.

"We're also glad that you're here" The MC's responded.

"But now let us go through their profiles" Eunhyuk said, and we moved on.

Everyone sat down on chairs and there were boards that were next to the MC's. We started the profile segment. They did it by age so it started from Chan to Me. It was finally my turn.

"Let us see what's on Alexs' profile"
____

Stage name: Alex
Birth name: Lee (Y/N)
Position in Group: Lead Vocalist, maknae, main dancer
Birthday: February 10, 2001
Height:168cm

Fun facts
-studied in the Philippines for 2 years
-has a twin, Hyun Tae
-nicknames are; Lex, and bunny
-Can speak English, Korean, Filipino, and Japanese
-charming point is when she dances
-her favorite part of her body are her eyes
-knows how to play guitar and the recorder
-can do acrobatics
-loves to play video games
-favorite color is purple
-is a sweet tooth
-hobbies are writing stories and choreographing

Additional:
-Knows basic Piano
-speaks in Filipino when frustrated
-Got the nickname bunny (from members) because she eats too much carrots
- could handle a bit of spice (because members kept forcing her to eat)
_

____

"Since a member wasn't with us last time, we decided to make a special segment for Alex" Kwang Hee started.

"It's called YOUR MAJESTY" Eunhyuk continued.

"That sounds interesting" Changbin nudged my arm.

They explained the rules. The members randomly chose roles with draw lots. With each role, they will receive a corresponding item. They need to either use their role or the item given to make HER Majesty satisfied.

Why 'HER MAJESTY' you ask? It's because the writer thought that Alex would look better with a lady wig and a skirt. I dressed up as a guy, and now I have to dress up as a girl? What in the world?

Right now, I am separated from the other nine members on a soft comfy red chair.

These were the roles of each members.
Chan: Chef---> Food
Minho: Merchant---> Money
Changbin: King---> Crown
Han:Prisoner ---> Handcuffs
Hyunjin: Painter ---> Blank Canvas
Felix: Miner---> Gold
Seungmin: Gardener---> Flowers
Jeongin: Blacksmith---> Ring

Some were satisfied with their roles, especially Changbin. While others felt defeated and were still in denial with their roles, specifically Han.

"You need to satisfy Alex with lines"