[Chapter 26] Pffffttt--

"So you're saying ...that after you got discharged from the hospital, you stalked me and went to a lot of different places so that you can investigate on WHO gave me the nut cake thing?"

"Mhmm"

"And you didn't tell me... Because I might get worried AND get mad at you for that?"

"...Y...es..."

I guess the person who Teuk mentioned about watching me was Hyun Tae... But seriously though, they could have told me at least.

I sighed and lowered my head. I was contemplating whether I would let the whole thing slide or get mad at them. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it was still something I should have known about. I decided to stay calm and play cool about it. I nodded slowly with a small smile then stood up.

"Well, I need some air. I'll go out for a bit" I left the scene and went wash myself up. Before that, I texted Teuk that I would go to the cafe.

___

"I'm going out already!" I said loudly, as I grabbed my rubber shoes and put them on.

"Where though?" Hyun Tae questioned me, he had a glass of water in his hand.

"I'm meeting up with a friend" I tied my shoelaces.

"Who?"

"Tanga" I replied.

The water he had drank got sprayed into the air when he heard what I said, "Pfffffttt--"

"Did you just curse at me?!"He looked at me in disbelief. (@/N: I consider it to be a curse word, I don't know for others though)

"Bro, no I didn't. His name is Tang Ah" I waved good bye before I closed the door shut.

"Why does the name sound familiar though? Where did I hear that from again?" Hyun Taes voice was muffled from the outside. I couldn't understand a word that he said, so I just left.

___

I entered the cafe and stopped Teuk cleaning up a table. I called his name and his head turned towards me. He replied with a smile and nodded his head, gesturing to come over to where he was at. I approached him and he let me sit down on a chair.

"Wait here, ill go get some food" He rushed away. I waited.

He came back with a slice of cake and coffee. Teuk placed it on the table and told me to eat first. I gladly accepted it and for the small sized spoon next to the cake.

I scooped out a small piece of the delicious looking cake and right before it entered my mouth, I noticed small bits of something brown in the bread part of the cake. It was peanuts, crushed ones to be exact.

Honestly speaking, it was really hard to notice it from afar. That was close...

"I'm sorry but... I'm allergic to nuts" I put down the spoon I had in my hand and pushed the plate away.

"Is that so?" He looked disappointed.

I apologized once again and took a sip out of the cup of coffee. This time it was bitter. There was no sugar.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"Did you put any sugar..?"

His eyes widened in realization. He must have been rushing that he forgot.

"It's okay, everybody makes mistakes" I smiled at him.

"Oh, about the CCTV footage thing that you mentioned, I don't think I'll be needing it anymore" I added.

"Really? But I already sent the CCTV footage videos of last month and this month to you through e-mail" he answered.

"How do you know my e-mail address?"

"Your friend, Ah Yun , told when she came by yesterday"

"But why would you send the videos of the one last month too?"

"I accidentally pressed the file for the whole thing, and couldn't seem to delete it after it got sent" He scratched his head.

We talked a bit more and it was growing dark. He offered to walk me home. I wanted to disagree but he insisted.

___

"I'm home, and I brought a friend!" I said as I took my shoes off. I asked Teuk if he wanted a cup of coffee before he left and he agred. That's how he ended up inside the house.

The living room wasn't messy anymore. They cleaned up. All of them were scattered around the house though.

When we walked in, all of their attention went to Teuk. They eyed him from bottom to top, then vise versa. It was kind of hilarious because they did it in unison somehow.

"Hello, I'm Tang Ah" Teuk introduced himself with a 90° bow. I let him sit down in a chair and left off to the kitchen to get the coffee.

3rd Person PoV

There was tension in the air. All of the members sat in front of Teuk, they all knew who he was.

Ding.

A message popped out of Teuks phone. Minho, who sat next to him, shot a short glance at the screen before Teuk turned the phone off and placing it on his pocket.

"So, why did you approach my sister?" Hyun Tae asked, then took a sip from his cup of water. It seemed like a regular question but it wasn't. Teuk remained silent for a few seconds before talking.

"Because I'm interested in her" he smiled afterwards.

"Pfffttt--" Hyun Tae sprated out a mist of water in the air from his mouth again.

"You're what ?" The members asked.

"I said, I'm. Interested. In. Her." Teuk repeated it with another smile. This time it looked different, the members could tell that it was odd.

"Here's your coffee!" (Y/N) came back with a cup of coffee.

___

(Y/N)s PoV

Teuk already left.

Someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turn around to see Minho. He looked like he had something to say.

"Yeah?"

"Could you please stay away from that guy from now on?" He said with a worried look.

"Why?"

He glanced at the other members, then let out a heavy sigh.

"He's dangerouu-- no..  Ughh.   I'm jealous. Yeah. Totally. Mhmm. Yes. I am. I'm jealous. Hahaha." He said those words with a bright smile but I could tell that there was a hint of sarcasm in what he said.

"Eh?"

"Pfffttt--" This time, in between Minho and I, there was a sudden mist of water particles that filled that space. We both looked at the person who spit it and it was my brother.

"YOU--!!" Minho snapped and chased him around the room.