[Chapter 21] Go Out With Me

"What are you doing here-- wait no... how'd you even get in here?!" I questioned Ah Yun, who sat in front of all of us. She glanced at everyone in the room, took in a deep breath, then sighed.

"You know me gurl~, I have the skills to stalk my crushes and have access to their personal things" She tossed her hair behind her shoulder and wriggled her eyebrows with a wide, yet creepy, confident smile.

"You ... what...?" Han looked at her frightened. Not just Han, but most of them.

"I'm kidding~! Ahahhahaha" Ah Yun fanned her face with her right hand and giggled.

"She actually does it though" I whispered to the guys.

"She's crazy. Literally." I added. They laughed but softly. Soft enough for her not to notice.

"Don't tell me you actually believe what I said? HAHAHAHAHH" She laughed loudly, maybe a little too much that it almost sounded like a cackle.

"No... We don't ... aha.. ha... ha..." They denied it, avoiding eye contact with Ah Yun.

"How did you enter? The question is still unanswered" I broke some of the awkwardness that was in the atmosphere.

"You're very forgetful you know, You left your keys with me. remember?" Ah Yun held up a key with a small purple crystal-like rose keychain. I wanted to hit myself... this was the second time.. The first was when Minho and the others got in my house before it got burned down. Geez, how careless of me.

"Veeeerrrryyyy carelesss" She threw them towards my direction and I was able to catch it.

"But heeeyyy, You said that the ones you said that you'll live with were unreachable people... And wow... They really are unreachable... " She cupped both of her cheeks with her hands, tilted her head and eyed one member at a time in awe. Except for Jeongin and I. She probably got used to Jeongins face already.

"Sana all was the expression right? (@/N: guys patulong i-explain. I can't find the right description...) " Ah Yun asked, her eyes still stuck on the guys like glue.

"But you-- Please explain... What exactly was THAT?" She crossed her arms and looked at me. The secret already got out, what's the point in hiding it? I can trust her right?

"So basically, Hyun Tae got into a car accident... they had to debut but He couldn't go up on stage so I had to disguise as him. And the house fire thing... yeah and uhmm yeah. That's the summary of what happened so far" I shrugged. I expected a serious reaction from Her but nope. She smiled at me with full excitement. Once again, she laughed-- no cackled. Yep, she's crazy

"huh?"

"WOW. Gurrrllll I can't wait to see HyoMin and her friends reaction if they find out that you're ALEX from Stray Kids! Like, she kept saying how your brother is better that you.. yet YOU'RE your brother, you get what I mean~" She laughed in amusment.

"Ah Yun..."

"But I need to keep my mouth shut right?" She sighed.

"I'm your best friend gurl, Trust me~" She gave me a reassuring smile. I thanked her.

____

Ah Yun and I separated from the boys. She wanted to talk in private. We entered the cafe.

"So this was what my boyfriend said--" Ah Yun started talking.

"What's the number this time?" I asked her.

"28th..." She mumbled. I wasn't even surprised.

"Oh you!" a male voice said. It was the cashier. He had a low voice. His hair was dyed blonde. The guy also wore round Harry Potter glasses, and had a piercing on his right ear. It was the same guy who delivered the cake. I recognized him immediately.