[Chapter 28] Candidate #28

3rd Person PoV

(Y/N) got rushed to the hospital. Hyun Tae went to wake his sister up, but instead found her lying on the floor. She was currently in the emergency room and all of the members including Hyun Tae and Ah Yun waited outside. Everyone was anxious.

"What about her competition today? What will she do?" Ah Yun asked.

"She can't go in THAT condition" Chan replied.

"How did her allergy get triggered this time?" Changbin wondered.

"I saw a bottle of iced coffee next to her bed. The ingredients had a nut extract something, if I could remember clearly" Jeongin said.

"Iced Coffee..?"

"I know it's just an assumption but... Do you think she got it from That guy?" Han blurted out his thoughts. They went quiet.

"That guy? Who is that guy?" Ah Yun felt like she was being left out.

"Didn't she already learn her lesson with the cake incident!? Why would you accept things from strangers and eat them!? Especially from him?!" Hyun Tae stood up from where he sat because of frustration.

"Is she stupid??" Felix sighed, leaning his head against the wall.

"She really is" Seungmin responded.

"But guys, what should we do about the competition?" Ah Yun went back to the past topic. Everyone was thinking their heads out, maybe a little too much.

Then out of the blue, "Guys, we all know how (Y/N) cross dressed to be Alex right? How about vice versa?" Minho wriggled his eyebrows towards Hyun Tae who suddenly felt a chill on his spine.

"W-What's with this atmosphere...? Haha.. Ha.... Ha.. Ha..?" He walked backwards until he reached a dead end, a corner. All of them crept towards him with wide and suspicious smiles. To Hyun Tae, they looked like zombies ready to eat him up alive.

"AHHHHH!!!"

___

"Let us welcome, Candidate number 24, Na Se Rah!"

"Candidate number 25, Chwe Ryan!"

"Candidate number 26, Kim Minjoo!"

"Candidate number 27, Song Hyo Min!"

Hyomin walked up the stage with confidence. Her chin raised up high and hands placed on her waist. The wore a sleeveless pink crop top with tight red shorts that were really short. She even wore thick make-up. Everyone can tell.

The music started playing. It was a slow and sensual song. She did a lot of body waves, top then bottom. She did all sorts of things in the floor, it looked like she was cleaning it though. Then the later half of the song, it surprised Ah Yun.

"That's (Y/N)'s choreography!!" She pulled the members and told them. They watched Hyo Min finish her dance and they were all annoyed.

"It only got better when it was (Y/N)'s choreography" Jeongin whispered to Ah Yun. She nodded rapidly in agreement.

"All she did was body waves at the first half. But like gurrll, being sexy doesn't win the judges. Ya need charisma" Ah Yun smirked. She probably looked extremely smug.

"Let's go man!" The members cheered as someone walks up the stage.

"Candidate number 28, Lee (Y/N)!"

Hyun Tae wore a wig that had a high pony tail on, with a cap and shades. He had a black tube on his chest with a fish net styled crop top above it. His abs were on fleek.

He wore baggy dark red pants tucked inside high cut black leather boots below. He also had a red choker on his neck and black colored arm warmers ( idk what it's called ; ^ ; ) on his right arm while the left hand had a glove.

He danced completely freestyle for the whole song. Thankfully, he knew the song beforehand and just vibed with it. He danced so much better than HyoMin. It was obvious.

"Mannn gurlll, that was insane!" The MC shook his hand after the song ended.

"Thanks" he responded in his normal tone.

"Why is your voice..?" The MC questioned him.

"O-Oh... I have a bad cold..." he coughed then looked away.

The MC remained quiet and looked at him suspiciously. After a few seconds, he patted Hyun Tae on the back and smiled.

"Thank you very much for watching, we'll be right back with the champion after a short break!" The MC shouted and Hyun Tae left the stage, joining the rest of the members.

"You did great man!"

"I may have not been the one to debut, but I was still a trainee~" Hyun Tae shrugged. He felt really proud of himself.

"Ah Yun, I think you should go and check on (Y/N)" Chan said.

"Oh, but Teuk is on the way there to take care of her" Ah Yun replied, clueless to the situation.

"What?!" They panicked. The called three cabs and rushed to the hospital.