[93K] It Should've Been

Okay so first of all- I would like to thank you all once again for this book has reached 93K Views- Thank you all really TT ^ TT

I would also like to apologize for not writing the removed scenes like I said in my past A/N- but ill be doing summaries of what SHOULD'VE BEEN IN THE BOOK

May I ask a favor and request you to STAY a bit longer? :DD

_____________________________________________

ABOUT Ah Yun

Based off from the comments that I've been reading, y'all were sus of Ah Yun and a lot gave her hate (more than Hyo Min-).

Actually you guys weren't wrong to assume that she did those troubles.

She was supposed to be a SASAENG (that's how you spell it right-?) and it would slowly reveal itself as the book progressed.

She was supposed to team up with Min Teuk because her obsession grew more and thoughts of "If I try, I could replace (Y/N). She isn't even that special" entered her head.

She was supposed to be the one who manipulated the media about (Y/N) doing drugs [to make the situation similar to what happen to their mother]

Hints of these were shown in the past chapters actually if you noticed. (Although i'm sure you have since you gave her so much hate-)

1. Chapter 12 [Oh] - It hinted of her personality and yeah the 24 boyfriends and the "introduce me?" part.

2. Chapter 19 [Nuts] - Why was Ah Yun in her room? No normal person would do enter the room of an idol group without asking permission. It could create scandals too.

3. Chapter 28 [Candidate #28] - She was the one who told Min Teuk of (Y/N)'s location. She purposely didn't tell the members early to delay them from reaching the scene.

_______________________________________________

ABOUT Hyo Min

The hate really moved towards Ah Yun huh. Well to tell you more of Hyo Min, she was supposed to do something more.. uhh.. yes.

What she was supposed to do:

1. Started stanning SKZ (her bias is Alex-)

2. When she when to a fan meet, she did some things on purpose to get their attention. She was successful and she requested Alex to treat her to a meal for compensation. YES. THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

3. She pretended to be friends with (Y/N) when she was talking to Alex (she is really clueless oh my-).

4. She gets some development and actually tries to treat (Y/N) a bit better i guess?

___________________________________

ABOUT (Y/N)'s other friend

Yes. I forgot her name and I also forgot which chapter I placed her on-

But yeah, this friend of hers was supposed to be the one who stayed with (Y/N) in the end, and she's also one of the members (Y/N) debuted with.

She was supposed to be the one who gets sus of Ah Yun and notices how weird her actions are. She helped (Y/N) and the others resolve the "manipulation" of Ah Yun in social media thus solving one huge head ache.

_______________________________________

ABOUT Hyun Tae

Actually, there were supposed to be more scenes of him and the other members (along with (Y/N) ) being all happy. This was supposed to give more impact to his DEATH. Yeah, he was supposed to be the one who died in the end and not Min Teuk.

I changed it because the ones I asked about their thoughts on the "ORIGINAL ENDING" got mad at me for killing the brother off.

Not everyone has a happy ending what do you want me to do-

But yeah, in the end it was Min Teuk who passed away.

_______________________________________

ABOUT Min Teuk

His backstory was supposed to have a whole chapter of it. This was to make the readers understand what he was going through even for a tiny bit. It was also supposed to show the reasons of his mother for doing those things to Hyun Tae and (Y/N)'s mother. To show a clear motive and to clearly show what actually happened. Oh and did you know? He was supposed to fall in love with (Y/N).

_______________________________________

ABOUT a potential Love interest

If you noticed, the members took turns of having their own CHAPTER with (Y/N) and their moments yeah. Honestly, I never really intended to add ACTUAL romance, if you know what I mean. I wanted to keep it open as possible but I'll say, I did have an idea of having (Y/N) be with different members. Someone also commented/messaged me of the idea and I thought about it. It would've been like 9 endings, including one where she doesn't really choose one at all- but I decided to just keep things as is. Because it was fine as it is. (Also it was definitely not because I ran out of scenes to imagine and write.. ha... ha :')) )

_______________________________________

ABOUT THE ORIGINAL ENDING

The original ending that I had imagined from the very beginning was different from what it has come to now. Should I write a separate chapter? AHHAHAHA maybe, I don't know.

_______________________________________

ABOUT THE CHARACTER PROFILE

Ok so. I've been reading the comments and yes, I get that ya'll love to draw (me too actually), ya'll can eat spicy food (I can eat a bit...), and that some got their height degraded and some got a boost-

I know that it's supposed to be a (Y/N) concept and the profile should the personal profile of what the readers decide it to be but- it was for the story scenes. If you guys still remember what has been happening, you'll find those things in the chapters (although I believe I failed to incorporate some in the story). Still, sorry for that...

_____________________________________________________________________

And yeah, you've reached the end of this "It Should've Been".

I apologize for not being able to actually write these scenes down (to make the story more complete). I was getting really busy cause of school (and I've been reading manhwas-) so I kind of rushed the ending (I think I mentioned this already before... did I?)

What do you guys think of the removed scenes?

Oh well, thank you once again :DD

Thank you for STAYing

- G_xyl21