[Chapter 20] Wake up

"What time did you arrive?" I asked Ah Yun. She scratched her neck and her eyes drifted somewhere, "I don't remember... Hahah".

"What were you doing by the way?" She quickly changed the topic.

"Trying to choreograph..." I sighed, walking over to my desk.

"Can I help you?" She suggested with a bright smirk on her face. I nodded yes.

"Let's meet at your house tonight then--" I said but she interrupted my sentence.

"No! Let's go to yours... I know you live with nine guys that are too out of reach. [ Chapter 12 : Oh ]" She sat on a random chair around my desk and wriggled her eyebrows.

"They're probably hot~~" She squeeled.

"I don't think... just no"

___

I arrived home and wandered off to the kitchen for food. My stomach was literally dying. I opened the fridge and got a sausage.

"That's mine~" Seaungmin took a bite. Wait no. He ate the whole thing. I smiled at him sarcastically before taking a strawberry.

"Thank you" Seungmin snatched the fruit from my hand when I was about to eat it. I glared at him but he laughed and walked away.

I got another strawberry and ate it before searching the cupboards for something to cook.

"What ya up to?" Minho entered the kitchen.

"Food" I responded immediately after grabbing a few ingredients. I planned to cook adobo. It's a Filipino dish that I loved back when I was in the Philippines.

"Ohh by the way, Jeongin told us that you're joining a dance competition" He got a strawberry and ate it. I nodded, chopping up onions.

"I'm having trouble with it though" I tried to laugh but a sigh came after it.

"Want me to help?" He asked, opening the fridge once again and taking a strawberry.

"If you plan to eat all of them, just take them out. Gosh" I started peeling potatoes.

"So?" He looked at me expectantly.

"Okay, I guess?"

"Then we'll do it early morning tomorrow" he said before leaving with the whole tray of strawberries which had seven pieces left.
___

"Lex, wake up" Someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes to see a blurry figure. My eyes were adjusting from the sudden bright light. When my vision finally cleared up, the one who shook me like crazy was Minho. His phone had his flashlight on, which explains the light.

"Why...?"

"Get up, and get changed, let's go to the park" He patted my head before he went out.

I put on my hoodie, wore black leggings, and wore shoes. Minho was already outside waiting for me.

We went to the park, the sky was still sort of dark. My eyes were dropping, threatening to sleep. My eyelids started to get really heavy.

"Alex"

"What...?"

He drank water first from the bottle he brought before splashing the rest on my face.

"..."

"You awake yet?" He laughed and walked faster.

"Hahhahah...hahahah.....aha" I wiped the water off my face with my hoodie and with forced a smile, I catched up with Minho.

"So what have you got so far?" He asked. I danced what I was able to make so far and his eyebrows were raised the whole time.

"I don't think you should start with a seated position" he commented. We discussed a bit more and he suggested some ideas.

We were too focused on the choreography, I didn't notice that Ah Yun sent a message.

___

"Manager is calling, we need to go out" Chan announced and all the members started changing. I wore one of the shirts that the guys gave me and paired it up with black pants. I put on the wig and went out of my room.

"Let's go"

We met up at the JYP building and had a small chat.

"(Y/N), you should be ready" Manager said.

"Huh?" We were all confused.

"The doctor said that Hyun Tae could already leave the hospital after two weeks"

Everybody fell silent. We were supposed to be happy right? But they looked very down.  They were frowning. It became a quiet atmosphere.

"But Hyun Tae needs to catch up with everything so it might be for another two months or so" Manager broke the silence. They sighed in relief and some finally smiled.

"That's all, you could go back now".

___

We arrived home and everybody went to their rooms. I entered mine removing my wig...

"(Y/N)!!" Ah Yun jumped out from nowhere with a huge smile on here face.

"Eh...?" She glanced at the wig I was holding and scanned my whole body.

"What?!" She gasped.