[Chapter 9.9] Hints

>>ReWInD (Chapter 7; Reaction)

Hyunjins PoV

"If you we're a girl, I'd marry you!" Han shouted, making Alexs face flustered red.

"You do know Alex has a twin sister" I smiled then wriggling my eyebrows.

Han processed it for a moment then replied, "I take that back. We don't really know how his sister's like. You know, maybe she could be this or that..." . Oh this stupid--sigh..

After Han finished his sentence, Seungmin nudged him by the arm. Han gave the other members a curious look, until he made eye contact with Alex.

"Haha.." Alex sighed, trying to cool down and walked away. I tugged Hans arm towards me and I whispered to him, "Ya, be nice... you do know how sensitive Alex could get"

"What do you suggest I do then?" Han pointed his eyes towards her.

"Clooooottthhhheeessss" I made an 'okay' gesture with my hands infront of his face and smirked.

"Bro... it's red right? I don't know..." Han complained, scratching his head in frustration.
___
>>ReWInD ( Chapter 9: Double Role)

(Y/N)s PoV
"Why are you so red?" Jeongin asked sitting down at the couch in front of me. Felix placed down the pitcher and distributed the cups, filling each cup up.

"I-It's because it so hot in here" I forced a smile, waving my right hand back and forth, fanning  my face.

"E-Excuse me" I stood up carefully , trying to not hurt my sprain more and walked away to the bathroom.

They were whispering things but I couldn't understand the whole conversation they were talking about. Tsk, Like I care.

3rd person PoV
Minho: Want to tease Alex?

Han:Don't go over the limit

Jeongin:It won't hurt right?

Chan: Eversince you guys found out, all you could think about is making fun of her.

Felix: Her reactions are priceless

Changbin: Just follow my lead, she's coming out already...
___

>>>>>>>>>ReWInD>>>>>>>>>>>>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ALEX IS A GIRL?!" <-------[CHAPTER 10]Go Back

____________________________________
(A/N): Yes, I'll only do this kind of chapter when I'm too lazy😂. Hopefully not all the time....