[Chapter 9] Double Role?

"Why are you so red?" Jeongin asked sitting down at the couch in front of me. Felix placed down the pitcher and distributed the cups, filling each cup up.

"I-It's because it so hot in here" I forced a smile, waving my right hand back and forth, fanning (Is that even a word?) my face.

"E-Excuse me" I stood up carefully , trying to not hurt my sprain more and walked away to the bathroom.

They were whispering things but I couldn't understand the whole conversation they were talking about. Tsk, Like I care.

I washed my face and looked at the mirror. Should I even bother to put on make-up? Like, they already saw my bare face, what's the use? My hair was in a bun but very messy due to the fall. Good thing I wasn't wearing anything loose but a gray hoodie and black leggings.

I sat down on the toilet bowl and massaged my sprain for a bit, the pain lessened though. I wiped my wet face with the towel and stepped out of the bathroom. To my surprise, there were two more members that were sitting on the couch. Just a few more members then they would be complete, goodness.

"Oh yo Alexs' sister, we just arrived" Changbin waved at me. Chan stood next to him carrying pizza and chicken.

"Let's eat!" Minho exclaimed with both of his fists raised up in the air.

"Yeah!" Han joined him.

"(Y/N) , you could come eat with us" Chan called patting on the wooden chair next to him. I slowly walkled to them and sat down. We started eating. I took a bite on my slice then Changbin asked something.

"So, when do you think Alex would move in with us?" Changbin brought up the question. I choked and coughed.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Felix asks handing over a glass of water to me. I mouthed a 'thank you' at him and drank. Then Changbin asked another question once again.

"Hey, where is Alex? Isn't he supposed to be here?" He asked taking a slice of pizza. I nearly spat the water in my mouth out to Chan, I coughed.

"Take it easy" Jeongin said, he was on my other side.

"Yeah, where is he?" Han asked looking at me.

"He went out to buy something urgent" I laughed scratching the back of my neck.

"We texted him yesterday that we would be here though" Changbin sighed.

"But what could be that urgent thing that he needed though?" Minho wriggles his eyebrows at the others giving them a dirty look.

"Gosh, what in the world is going on in your head" Han nudged him on the arm shaking his head in disapproval.

"But hey, what if it really was important" Han continued, moving his eyebrows up and down, giving a smirk.

"Ya, don't spoil the mind of the children here" Chan said, gesturing towards Jeongin.

They texted last night that they were gonna come? I don't remember though... but if they're expecting Alex and I'm here with them... Gosh how to handle this?!

"I-I have to meet up with someone today, and I need to go already, don't want to be late right?" I stood up again, excused myself, and tried my best to run to my room. I did a quick wash and changed my clothes.

This time I wore an oversized blue t-shirt, black sweat pants and black running shoes. I tied my hair up and put of light make-up. Just lip tint and foundation. I had no time to put on any other things on my face. I finally put on my shoes.

I grabbed the wig, the clothes, and shoes that I needed to change into and stuffed them into a sling bag. I ran outside my room towards the door.

"I'm going out!" I ran outside the door, pretending to go out, then took a turn to the backyard. There was a small shed behind the house and I changed my clothes there and placed on the wig.

I walked back to the front door then entered. I was wearing a plain white shirt tucked under my tattered, dark denim pants. My black jacket was tied around my waist, and I wore white high-cut sneakers.

"Someone's home late" Felix said, stuffing the last piece of pizza into his mouth.

"Was the matter THAT urgent?" Minho grinned at me, giving THAT look.

"Yayaya, stop it" Chan smacked the back of Minho's head. Minho just nodded along, laughing.

I sat down on the couch where the others were, then Changbin wrapped his arm around my shoulder saying, "Sorry, didn't mean to do that...haha".

Ha?