[Chapter 7] Reaction

The members decided to go shopping for a few clothes and personal things. I wanted to stay behind however they dragged me out of the practice room before I could even give a reply.

I was wearing a dark red checkered top with a plain black t-shirt inside. I had tattered black pants and white shoes. I even divided my hair in 3/4 to the right. I glared at the other members who kept telling random stories. I was planning to visit Hyun Tae again but they brought me here to buy clothes. How annoying of them.

"Alex, which one looks best for Cutie Han?" Han started talking in 3rd person acting all cute with a high tone pitch making his voice thinner.

The others remained silent and just gave a questionable look at Han. On the other hand, I laughed a bit then smiled for a second.

"Did you just...?" Han murmured. Everyone's eyes were at me. Did I do something wrong?

"Guys!! It's the first time someone gave a reaction to me!" Han screamed, almost attracting people to our position. He looked happy, even his eyes were smiling with wrinkles at its sides. He suddenly hugged me tightly for a few ticks then let go.

"If you we're a girl, I'd marry you!" He over reacted. I blushed at his statement. I just wanted to blurt out whatever words at him however someone spoke first.

"You do know Alex has a twin sister" Hyunjin smiled then wriggled his eyebrows. Han was at thought then replied, "I take that back. We don't really know how his sister's like. You know, maybe she could be this or that..." .

After Han finished his sentence, Seungmin nudged him by the arm. Han gave the other members a curious look, until he caught eye contact with me. I was furious... I COULD BE THIS OR THAT?! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?!

"Haha.." I sighed, trying to control my anger. Just let it slide for now Y/N...

After that, the others;specifically, Hyunjin pulled him over. They were chatting about something.
___

The group split into pairs of three; Jeongin, Changbin, and Chan , Minho, Seungmin,  and Felix,  and that leaves Hyunjin, Han and I. The person I didn't want to be with at the moment.

"Look, sorry for offending your sister... that was blunt of me.. " he apologized with his head facing the floor. I gave him a bump on the shoulder as a sign that I forgave him. He smiled again then dragged me to the woman's section.

"Why in the world are we here?!" I felt threatened.

"I want to see your sister. Put this on" he gave me a bunch of random clothes.

"How--" he interrupted me.

"You look like each other so... please?" He begged. I didn't want to start another argument so I agreed.

I entered the changing room with the clothes Han gave me. It was a
dark red blouse. It had a collar and flowy see through sleeves. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed... it looked cute and I wanted to get it but not at my situation right now..

Just then, there a soft knock on the door. I opened it a bit and there was a hand holding a wig. Is it even necessary to do this? Instead of wearing the wig, I removed the one I was currently using. Thankfully the wig Han gave me was the same color as mine.

"You don't have to go outside, just take a picture then change back..." he said, almost muffled due to the inch thick door inbetween us. I did what he asked then posed at the mirror, taking a picture. It looked really cute but I quickly changed back and stepped outside. Everybody was there standing infront of me.

"So? Could we see the picture?" Han asked. I smiled then replied, "You just told me to put the clothes on and take a picture, never recalled you saying that I need to show it to you". He got disappointed, then sighed.

I heard Minho whisper to him, "Nice try". What was that about?