Chapter 36

So It's Saturday and that means new chapter!!

IMPORTANT BUT NOT IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER SO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS READ IT IF NOT THEN DON'T? OKAY, LETS GO TO THE STORY!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Months later

Florence's POV

The day has finally come. I'm getting married to the one person I truly care about. Johnny Cade. After today I am going to be Florence Marie Cade! I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face when I though about it. I'm going to have a real family, Johnny, my baby boy or girl, Two-Bit, my mom and the gang. One big happily family. I hope.

I walked over to my wadrobe and pulled out my wedding dress that my mum helped me pick out. It was gorgeous. I fell in love with it the second I saw it. It pysically made me cry when I saw it. I layed it on my bed ready for when I put it on and pulled my shoes out and set them on the floor in front of my dress.

I walked to my vanity and stared at myself in the mirror, I tilted my head to the side in confusion. What could Johnny possibly see in me? I'm nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary, I'm just... me? A knock at the door knocked me out of my thoughts. "Come in." I said still staring at myself in the mirror. My mom walked through the door and smiled at me. "You ready, sweetie?" I just nodded. "Come on then. We'll start on your hair, okay?" I nodded again. My mom walked over to me and started curling my hair. When she was done she started to pin my hair up and added a couple of cute little white flowers. She stood in front of me and then started my makeup. "Are you okay? You're very quiet, dear?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You aren't getting cold feet are you?" She stopped digging in my makeup bag for everything she needed.

"No, no, of course not. I love Johnny and I want to do this. It's just... I don't know, I just don't think I'm good enough for Johnny. Like what id he finds someone better or-" She cut me off.

"Oh, honey. Of course you're good enough for him. I see the way he looks at you, it's like you're the only girl he sees, Flo. He loves you and there ain't nobody better." I smiled at her.

"Thanks, mom."

"No problem, honey. Now lets get you all pretty for your future husband." I smiled real big when she said that.

I can't remember much of the getting ready bit all day. All I know is I'm dressed, make-up done, hair done and now I'm standing with two waiting to walk down the isle. (Outfit in external link) I heard the music start playing and I dusted off my dress when Two-Bit walked over. "You ready, Flo?" I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Yeah." I nodded. Two-Bit stuck his arm out.

"Come one then." I hooked my arm with his and then we were walking down the isle.

I looked up to see Johnny looking at me. His eyes were glossed over and he had the biggest smile on his face. He nervously played with the end of his suit sleeves and suffled about on the spot. He looked me right in the eye and I'm not sure if its possible but I think his smile got bigger. Just looking at Johnny in his suit made the smile on my face even bigger as well. I can't believe we are finally doing this.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said. Johnny didn't waist second before planting his lips on mine. We heard cheering all around us and both of us smiled into the kiss.

I'm finally Florence Cade!

Johnny pulled away from the kiss and placed his forhead on mine. "I love you, Mrs.Cade." He whispered to me.

"I love you more, Mr.Cade." I whispered back. He smiled and placed another kiss on my lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so know that I think about it this message really isn't important but basically what it is if you guys have any questions  to ask me then I will be doing that from now on every chapter so just ask your questions in the comments and I will answer them, so yeah, until next week, guys.