Chapter 25

Florence's POV

Soph and I spent the whole day with the boys. Her and Pony really hit it off. Darry gave us a ride back to the home and by the time we got there is was 12:30. Soph was so scared that she was clinging on to my arm when we walked through the door. Mary was sat on the couch in her pyjamas and was talking to someone on the phone. "No. I haven't seen either of them all day." She turned her head to look at us. "They have just showed up, officer. Thank you." She put the phone down. "Where the hell have you two been?!"

"Out." I said it so calmly.

"I will not be talked to in that tone. Ever since you have got here you have been trouble!"

"Oh well. You get use to it. Lets just hope you only have me for a month." I winked at her and she clenched her teeth.

"Don't you start with me, Florence Matthews. You are band from going out without me. And I want you to start wearing dresses, not jeans. You are a lady not a hood!"

"And thats where you're wrong. I'm no lady, I'm a fucking hood." I smirked at her. You should have seen her face when I cursed at her.

"You will not use that language with me! Go to your room! And I will be picking out your clothes for tomorrow!"

"No you aint! I can wear what I want! You can control where I go but you will not control what I wear and how I speak. Soph and I are going to bed now. See you tomorrow!" I grabbed Soph's wrist and pulled her upstairs. I jumped onto my bed laughing.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this, but that was so much fun." I looked over at Soph who was smiling.

"I know right. Mary hates me." I giggled a little bit but started to feel guilty. Why was I being so mean to everyone? Was it because I'm angry I'm here? "All I know is I'm not going to listen to a word she says." I kicked my shoes off and layed down on the bed and stared at the blank white ceiling. The light turned off and I heard Soph climb into her bed.

"Night, Flo."

"Night, Soph."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filler chapter, sorry guys.