Chapter 33

I did it guys! Another chapter! I hope ya'll like it even if it is a little bad I was in a rush to post it for you guys. I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone that gave me ideas and told me not to give up, you guys seriously are the bestest people ever. (I'm pretty sure bestest isn't a real word but oh well) The story is not over yet and I don't think it's going to be ending any time soon. Again another thank you and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Florence's POV

***2 weeks***

I was sat in my room thinking about the gang, they have all been pretty depressed since last week and every time I ask what's wrong they all look at Johnny and then at me and say nothing's wrong. I know there is something wrong and I will find out if it's the last thing I do. I looked at the clock on my bedroom wall and decided that I should probably start getting ready for my date with Johnny. I stood up and walked to my closet to pick out something to wear. I decided on a red, strapless skater dress, my white converse, because I don't own any nice shoes. For my makeup I did a dark smokey eye and matte red lipstick. My hair was in beautiful beach waves and I did a waterfall braid all the way around my head. For my jewlery I put on pearl earings and a matching necklace and then I put on a love heart necklace that belonged to my nan before she died. I sprayed my favourite perfume and was ready to go.(Outfit in external link) I was just about to go downstairs when I heard a knock at the door. 'That must be Johnny' I thought. I looked myself over in the mirror one last time and started downstairs when I heard Johnny and Two-Bit talking. "When you gonna tell her, man?"

"I don't know. I was gonna tell her tonight but I don't know how she's going to react."

"I just can't believe your aunt is making you move away." I started to feel tears prickle in my eyes.

"I know and I was finally happy with how my life was going. What am I gonna do, man?"

"How long you got left here?"

"One more week." I felt my heart break in two. Why didn't he tell me? Is this why everyone was so upset? I can't believe this. He's leaving me just like everyone else has. I hate this but I'm not gonna let it bother me. I'm just gonna act like I don't know and let him tell me in his own time. I am angry at him for not telling me but I don't really blame him. 

I carried on downstairs and into the front room. The boys instantly stopped talking to each other and looked at me. Both their jaws dropped at what I was wearing. "This is like a habit for all of you know like seriously." They both shut there mouths and Johnny smiled at me with tears in his eyes.

"You look great."

"Thanks, you too." He was wearing jeans with a nice button up shirt and his hair was greased back perfectly.

"Shall we go?"

"We shall." He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together and we were of and out the door. "So, Johnnycake, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." I sighed dramatically.

"Your so mean to me." He just laughed at me.

"But you love me."

"Yeah, I guess I do." I gave hima quick peck on the lips and he blushed slightly.

We finally made it to our destination. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a hill and you could see the whole town from up here, the sun was just about to set and Johnny had set up a picnic for us and the best thing was we were the only people up here. "Johnny this is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." I giggled at his cheesy comment.

"You know you're cheesy right?"

"Yeah, Yeah, I know."

"But that's okay 'cause you make up for it by being cute." He gave me a quick kiss.

"Shall we start eating."

"We shall."

After we finished eating we laid on the hill and just cuddled looking up at the stars. "I never knew this place existed?"

"Nobody knows this place exist, atleast that I know of. I find it when I was gonna run away from home but looking at all this made me walk home again and I'm glad I ddn't run away."

"And why is that?"

"Because if I did I would never have met you and we wouldn't be here right now." I looked up into his brown eyes and he looked into my blue ones. "I love you Florence Matthews."

"I love you Johnathon Cade." I saw him glance at my lips then back into my eyes. I laughed a little bit. "Just kiss me you idiot." He didn't hesitate at all before  very heated make-out session happened on top of the hill. His hand was about to go up my dress when I stopped him. "Not here." He smiled and nodded. "Come with me." I stood up and grabbed his hand and we started back to my house.

When we got through the door Johnny waisted no time dragging me up into my room. When we got there he just stood there awkwardly so I slowly pulled him onto the bed with me and we carried on our very heated make-out session. I guess you know where it went from there. We both fell asleep naked in each others arms. I can make it official now, I am in love with Johnny Cade I just don't want him to leave me, not now, not ever!