Chapter 12

Florence's POV

I didn't really feel like doing anything today. I just wasn't in the mood, but I didn't want to stay in bed all day. I was staring at my white ceiling when someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I didn't stop staring at the ceiling.

"Hey, Flo. I'm going to the Curtis' house if you want to come?" Two-Bit sat next to my bed staring at the cut on my head. It honestly didn't look as bad as it did last night.

"Stop staring at it, Two. That aint going to make it leave."

"Sorry. So you want to come? I don't really want to leave you by yourself all day."

"Yeah, I'll come, got nothing better to do."

"Good. Now get up you lazy bum. We'll be leaving in 10." 

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up." Two-Bit can always make me smile, no matter what.

I decided on wearing a black and grey crop sweater, ripped black skinny's, a grey beanie and my ruined biker boots. I left my hair down in its natural curls and just stuck my beanie on. I din't want to wear a lot of makeup today so I just put on some BB cream and mascara and I was done. 

I walked downstairs and Two-Bit was sat watching Mickey Mouse. "Oh, Mickey. Minnies waiting." He started laughing.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

We jumped in his car and stared out the window. "So are you and Dally like a thing now?"

"Yes, Keith, we are."

"Oh, cool." He had to choke the words out, I could tell it bothered him which only made me giggle. "Why are you laughing?" I shook my head still laughing. Soon he started laughing aswell and neither of us knew why. We were still laughing when we walked through the door and everyone was looking at us like we were mad men, only making us laugh harder. "They are definately related." We both finally stopped laughing when Soda asked. "So why were you two laughing?" Which only started us back up again. I calmed down while Two-Bit was rolling around on the floor still laughing. I sat next to Dally and pulled my knees up to my chest. "Hey, babe." He put his arm around me and I gave him a peck on the lips. "I don't think I was done." 

"Well I was done." I smiled at him.

"Tease." He jabbed my side only making me jump into his laugh.

"Fancy meeting you here Dally."

"So much like Two-Bit."

"Except better looking." I smiled at him and he nodded in agreement.

"Definately better looking than Two-Bit." He kissed me and I kissed him back. I felt everyones eyes on us and Two-Bit had stopped laughing. When we pulled away everyone was staring at us.

"Are you two like a couple now?" Ponyboys curiosly asked.

"Yea, Pony, we are like a couple now."

"Oh." He looked at the floor and Johnny looked like he was just about to cry. Steve just glared at Dally who was smirking to himself. 

"Hey Johnny want to go for a smoke with me?" Johnny and Ponyboy walked out and I could tell both of them were angry and upset about something. I watched Johnny as he walked out the door. 

"How you feeling, babe?"

"A lot better." I snuggled up to Dally's chest and he wrapped his arms around me. "This little jumpers nice, although it would look better on my bedroom floor.' Dally whispered in my ear seductively. This only made me laugh.

"You are so suckish at pick up lines, you know that right?"

"And you can do better?"

"Yes actually I can."

"Prove it."

"Okay. Who shall I do it on?" Dally looked around.

"Steve."

"Okay." I walked up to Steve grabbed his collar and smashed my lips into his. I pulled away. "Your attractive, lets have sex." Steve just stared at me.

"Okay." Dally jumped up from the couch and walked over to us. He shoved Steve back into his seat.

"Lay off, Steve! If ya don't I'll skin ya." Dally pulled me back onto his lap.

"Did I do better?"

"No." Dally mumbled.

"Guys, whos better at pick up lines, me or Dallas, over here?"

"Definately you." Steve was the first to pipe up. Dally just glared at Steve who was silently chuckling to himself. Soda agreed with him and so did Two-Bit.

"I win. Whats my prize?"

"You didn't persuade me."

I smiled to myself. "Okay." I nibbled on his ear. which made him blush. I whispered in his ear. "Your cute when you blush you know that right?" I nibbled his ear again and then started to kiss his jaw line making it down to his neck and then stopped. I went back up to his ear. "I win!" I shouted right in his ear.

"Goddamit, Flo. You little fucking tease."

"Dally, you should have seen your face. She really had you." Two-Bit was again on the floor laughing. 

"Shut up, Two-Bitch. I'm going to get you back baby Matthews."

"Nope." I jumped off his lap and ran into the kitchen. I heard him run after me so I ran out throught the other door and jumped into Darry's chair. Ponyboy and Johnny had come back in by now and all the boys were sat there laughing at us. 

"Where the fuck did she go?" I jumped onto Dally's back. 

"I'm here. I win again, Winston." I jumped off his back and back onto the couch between Pony and Johnny. "Now bring me chcolate cake." I gave him my best puppy dog look; he just stood and stared at me. "Everyone, join in. He will crack." Everyone was sat giving him the puppy dog look. He just sighed and walked back into the kitchen. "Yay, I win again." Everyone started laughing again.

"Heres your chocolate cake, ma'am." He put one hand behind his back and the other one held my cake.

"Why thank you, Jeffery." I giggled. I took the chocolate cake.

"We should have a sleepover."

"Two-Bit, you sound like teenage girl. But failed at it." Two-Bit glared at me.

"Well you do it then."

"Happily." I stood up and stood next to Two-Bit. "Watch and learn big brother." I started to squeal and jump up and down. "Oh my god guys! We should totally like have a sleepover! We could stay up all night and talk about our crushes and do all that other girly shit." I started giggling and twiddling my hair. I stopped completely and everyone was staring at me in shock. "Good enough." Two-Bit just nodded. 

"You totally sounded like a teenage girl." Soda pointed to me.

"I should hope so because I am one." I tackled Soda to the ground and straddled him, pinning his hands above his head. "I'm just not a normal one." Everyone started at Soda who just smiled his movie-star smile at me.

"So we're having a sleepover?"

"I guess so."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who else read that happy bit in like one of them really annoying cheerleader voices? Woo sleepover party! Until next time my awesome pots of hair grease. See what I did there?