Chapter 11

In the corner of my eye I saw Johnny always staring at me and I wanted to say something but I didn't because I knew I would say something I would later on regret. I looked at the clock which said 5:02. I decided that I was going to start getting ready for my date with Dally. I didn't know whether he told anyone so I didn't say anything. I just stood up and made my out of the door. I took a shower for half an hour. It felt nice to have all th bad thoughts from the day get washed away. After I was done I needed to decide What I wanted to wear. I ended up wearing blue acid wash jeans, with the ends rolled up, a ruffled lilac crop top and my same whit converse. I tried to clean them up a little bit but I didn't do very well. I did a side braid and just did my normal makeup. I looked at myself in the cracked mirror and realised I didn't have anything on to cover my wrist. I couldn't put a bandage on because then everyone will ask questions. I ended up wrapping a bandana around it. I was impressed with my quick thinking becaus eit also gave my look the rebelious edge. I walked back downstairs to find Dally still sat on the couch along with all the other boys mesmerised by the television. I sighed and sat down next to Dally. The clock said 5:58. I couldn't be bothered to make up lies about where I was going. "Come one, Dally, lets go." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Everyone turned to look at us. 

"Where you two going?" Said Two-Bit through gritted teeth. Dally looked at me.

"Dally's taking me on a date. Now we got to go, bye." I tried to walk away but Two-Bit started talking again.

"No, you are not. I will not have you going around with this hoodlum. All he wants Florence is you in his bed then he will just leave." I couldn't be bothered to sass back.

"I don't care, I'm old enough to take care of myself. Bye, again." I turned around but got stopped by Two-Bit again.

"You don't care? You don't care? You clearly aren't old enough to take care of yourself if you don't care that he gets you pregnant. I won't have my kid sister running around with Dallas Winston."

"Too fucking bad, Keith." I smirked at him and he just sat there in shock. Steve didn't look impressed either because he was just glaring at Dally. Johnny looked like he was about to cry, Soda was in shock along with Two-Bit and Ponyboy just kept fiddling with his hands. "Like I said before, bye. Have fun 'cause I know I will." And with that I walked out of the house.

Soda had taken my blade off of me so I wasn't allowed to walk around without someone from the gang with me. I was safe because I had Dally with me so nothing was going to happen, right?

Dally walked me into the Dingo with his arm around my waist. I got some dirty looks off of some girls and a couple of wolf-whistles off of the boys. I winked and smirked at them. Dally how ever glared at all of them but that didn't stop them staring at me. We sat down at a table in the back. The second we sat down the waiter came to our table. "What can I get you guys then?" I had to admit he was actually really cute.

"Two cheeseburgers and two large fries and two cokes." 

"Okay. I'll be right back with your drinks." The waiter winked at me and went back the kitchen. Dally was glaring at him when he walked off then looked back at me. "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"That." He pointed behind him. "Were you flirting with him?" He was really angry.

"No, calm down. I'm here with you and only you." I put my hand on his hand and he started to calm down.

"Here we go, two cokes. Oh, and this is for you when you get bored." He smirked at me and handed me a piece of paper and walked off again.

"Whats that? What did he give you." I opened it up and it had a phone number on it. I started chuckling to myself and Dally was becoming impatient. "What is it? Let me see." I showed him the piece of paper still giggling. "Is that his phone number?" I nodded. "I'll be right back." He stood up and walked to the waiter who was serving another table. The waiter turned around and Dally punched him right in the nose. I gasped but started to laugh and I saw that Dally was satisfied with what he just did. "Quick, come one lets get out of here." He draped his arm over my shoulder and we started running out laughing. "Do you want to go see a movie?"

"Yeah, sounds like fun."

When we got there we had to climb through a hole in the fence so Dally didn't have to pay. "I'm going to the restroom, Dal. Be right back."

"Okay, be careful." 

"Okay." I started laughing.

I was looking in the mirror when I noticed someone behind me. "Am I blocking your way, sorry." I moved over so she could use the mirror. She walked up next to me.

"Stay away from, Dallas. He's mine." She through her coke on me. "Oh no. I slipped, sorry." She smiled and everyone started laughing.

"You bitch." I spat back at her.

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me." She bashed my head against the wall so hard the room started spinning. I fell to the floor and felt people kicking and punching me. I felt someone write across my stomach. I sat there for a couple of seconds after they left. I finally gained some strength and stood up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a bleeding nose and cut lip. There was blood dribbling down the side of my face. Someone had wrote slut across my stomach and I felt people staring at me. I tried to wipe the blood off of my nose but that only smudge it. I couldn't be bothered to stay in here any longer. I started to walk towards the hole in the fence when I heard soemone shouting my name. "Florence, wait up! Hang on." I felt someone grab my shoulder and turn me around. I didn't want them to look at me so I stared at my feet like they were the most interesting thing in the world. "Why are you leaving? I thought you were having fun?" I looked up to seeDally staring at me ine concern. "What happened to you? Who did this to you? Are you okay? Lets get you home. Did they do anything else to you." I started rubbing my stomach trying to get the pen off but it wouldn't budge. "Here take my jacket. Who ever it was, don't listen to them. You aint a slut, they're just jealous of you." 

"I find that hard to believe." Dally wrapped the jacket over my shoulders and we started to walk home. 

" I was going to ask you soemthing when you got back but I see now that it's the wrong time."

"Just ask me, Dal."

"I was wondering if you would be my girl?" He stared at his feet. I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, I'd love too." He smiled at me and we walked home in silence. Not that awkward silence but the nice silence.

When we got home I walked in and everyone was still here. Great. I still had Dally's jacket around me and I heald on to it tightly. Ponyboy was the first to notice me. "What the hell happened to you?" He jumped out of his seat and was standing next to me. 

"I'm fine, Pony. It's no big deal." After I said that everyone was staring at me with either shock or anger in their eyes.

"What happened to her, Dally? I thought you were going to look after her? What the hell happened?"

"Calm down, everyone. I was in the toilet and some girl dumped her drink on me and just started kicking me. It's no big deal. This happens to everyone, atleast once, in Tulsa." I took off Dally's jacket and Two-Bit looked at my stomach. I forgot someone wrote there.

"Did, someone write on you? Florence, there's a fucking scar on your stomach. When did that happen?" I felt like crying just to get them all to shut up. 

"Yes, they wrote on me. The scar was when dad pulled a blade on me. Can we not talk about it anymore? I hate my scar and I hate me. Shut up, I'm fine." And with that I stormed out of the room and into the bathroom.

I hoped in the bath and just layed there looking into the abyss with everyone yelling at each other downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback? Who do you think did that to Florence? What do you think about Dally and Florence getting together? I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter and everything, you sassy switcblades