Chapter 4

Florence's POV

When Johnny left I looked up to see Two-Bit smiling down at me. He slowly sat down and put his arm around me. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. After talking to Johnny I feel like I'm not the only person who went through this."

"What did he say?"

"He just made me feel welcome and that everyone cares about me even if they don't know me. He said that Dally can be a real tuff guy once you get to know him, he may not seem it now but he is a nice guy."

"Johnny's right you know, Flo? Just don't fall for any of Dally's tricks, he will just breack your heart. Everyone here just wants to protect you and see you happy. Do you want to come back inside or sit out here for a little bit?"

"Thanks, Two-Bit. Would it be if I went for a walk maybe? I have my switchblade with me."

"Switchblade? Where did you get a switchblade from?"

"I, uh, I stole it." He started smiling.

"You are definitely my sister." He stood up. "Just be back by atleast 12 at the latest."

"Okay. Bye, Two-Bit." I stood up and started making my way to who knows where.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter was so short, it was a filler chapter and I didn't know what to write. But on the bright side atleast it's written.